• MORE BAD THAN GOOD •

"She had a sex dream about my boyfriend?" Marley asked, turned in her home room chair.

"No it wasn't like that," Lydia said. "Allison just... thought about him in her sleep in a provocative way."

"So she had a sex dream about my boyfriend," Marley repeated. As soon as Marley had made it to school, Lydia had told her about the previous night. She had been studying with Allison when they fell asleep. When she woke up, Allison told her about a dream she'd had that was quite graphic. Marley didn't know what to think.

"Please, just don't freak out," Lydia said. "She's just hallucinating. It's just her mind playing tricks."

"I know," Marley sighed. She pushed it to the back of her mind as the lesson continued. Just because she had a dream about Isaac, doesn't mean that she's trying anything with him. If she just kept quiet, the the issue might go away.

The sound of Miss Batson's voice around out as Marley scribbled in the corner of her English literature book. She scribbled over the right hand corner of her page with black ink, lining out of rim of the paper. For a moment, her eyes drifted up from her paper and to the door. It stood open. Halfway open. Ajar. She watched the door as if she could sense something was about to happen to it. Her eyes stared intensely at the demons that walked past the door, the ones her mind had created. But nothing was there. She blinked.

Marley looked at the board quickly to see what she had missed, and to see how long she had been daydreaming. Lately, her thoughts had taken up more time than she had thought, like she was in a trance. Not much had changed on the board besides a few extra words. Marley sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. When she looked down at her work, the dark corner stood out. The top right corner where she had been doodling was completely covered in black, streaky ink. Scribbled lines painted the whole of the date she had written. The only number that stood out from the date, was the number five. She had scribbled out every single part of the date, besides the that number. Five.

Five.

...

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott said as he stood around the vets table. Marley and Isaac left school at lunch seen as they had no lessons after that. But they were called to the vets to meet Scott and Stiles where they would discuss the coyote that was possibly a human. Marley didn't really want to stop her dinner date with Isaac, but she had things to do and people to save.

"She use to be," Isaac said. They needed the argent to tranquillise the coyote and maybe the dad. She was the only one with a good enough aim.

"She can do it," Scott said.

"If we manage to find the coyote," Isaac added in his negative way. Marley wanted to tell Isaac to stop being a kill joy at points, but she knew that Allison had had a terrible aim recently.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" Stiles asked, pointing to Isaac. "Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked.

"I can do it," Scott said.

"You can?" Marley asked unconvincingly.

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery," Scott explained.

"This is a werecoyote, Scott," Deaton said. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first," Marley said. "Cause you can't do it."