• DE-VOID •

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked.

Marley stepped forward, dangling the handcuffs from her hand. She was nervous, but mostly determined to stop Void.

"If this is Stiles, my best friend, he'll let me handcuff him, because he knows that's what's best," Marley said. She walked closer to him slowly. "He knows that it's to ensure safety for him and others."

She stopped in front of him, looking into his sad eyes. Stiles lifted his wrists up willingly. Marley strapped the cuffs onto his wrists as tightly as she knew wouldn't hurt him. He looked down at them, almost smiling, and then looked back up. Marley frowned, knowing that Void had taken over.

"You're not Stiles," Marley said through a venomous voice. Void tilted his head and pulled his hands apart, snapping the cuffs off clean. He smiled as Allison, Chris, Derek and Stilinski piled into the room, each having their own defence. Allison raised a taser to him and shot a single line. Void grabbed it and pulled it in his hands, the electricity tickling his hands. He threw it to the side.

Derek roared with his teeth and charged towards him. Void grabbed his arm, twisted it to his back and swung him up against the wall. Derek's back hit the concrete and fell at Marley's feet. She helped him up and stopped as she heard the clicking off a gun. Chris held a gun to point directly at Stiles.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this," Stilinski begged. Marley's heart pounded against her chest.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers," Chris said, not taking his eyes off of the smirking Void. "I can easily add a nogitsune to the list."

"You are not going to shoot Stiles," Marley said.

"You said it yourself, Marley. That's not Stiles," Chris said. Sheriff Stilinski picked up his gun and pointed it at Chris. Voids eyebrows raised with amusement.

"Put it down," Stilinski ordered. "Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me," Void said, watering his eyes. "He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen," Argent said.

"Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger," Void said, tempting Chris with laced evil. "Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"Dad!"

"Shoot me!"

"Strife," Marley whispered under her breath as the light from the window dimmed. The room became dark.

"Put the gun down! Put it down!"

"Stop! This is what he wants," Marley said. "This is exactly what he wants."

"Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out," Void said as he sauntered past everyone and stood behind the group. "Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me."

Marley turned to see the Oni step from the shadows, each holding a long sword in their hands. Marley could feel Void's stare on her. She pulled two daggers from her belt and held them tightly. Derek moved so that he covered her, but more Oni stepped out from the shadows behind them. Marley prepared to fight.

...

"What happened?" Scott asked as him and Kira rushed in. Marley took Derek's hand and pulled him up from the floor. She grunted as his body weight pulled at her arm. One of the Oni had cut her cheek by just an inch when she had tried to dodge it. She was lucky that the blade only scratched the surface.