Chapter 3: Ichigo meets the Visored

In the morning of that next day, you got a call from Ichigo. You woke up because of it. "I-Ichigo? Yes? Hello?"

"(Y/n)? Sorry did I wake you up?"

You sat up straight. "Yes you did. It doesn't matter I just went to bed late again. What have you decided?"

"I've decided to come and..."

You chuckled, cutting off his sentence. "I know what you're planning. You want to use us, am I right?" Seemingly you hit the jackpot, Ichigo was taken aback.

"How? How'd you know?"

"Ichigo, I've known you for quite a while now. You're easy to figure out. Although, you won't get away with that so easily. We're all much stronger than you. Anyways, where are you?"

"In front of the school."

"Alright, I'll be right there." You hung up, putting the phone in your pocket.

"(Y/n)?" Hachi questioned, waking up from your talking. "Did Ichigo call back?"

You nodded. "Yes, I'm off to pick him up. Keep it mind, he's willing to use us. Not join us."

"Alright, I'll gather the others."

"Thanks!" You yelled before using the shunpo to get out of the hideout.

Hachi and you fell asleep together after you went through all your Bakudō, Barriers and Seals. It was extremely exhausting so you slept very well but not long at all.

Eventually you reached Karakura Highschool. Ichigo was still in his body, standing in front of the gate. You landed in front of him and sighed. "Finally. That took a while."

"How far are you guys stationed?" He asked when you appeared in front of him.

"Not even a 'nice to see you again'?" You asked, pouting a little.

"Nice to see you again, (Y/n)."

You smiled. "Same goes for you! Conceal your reiatsu. We wouldn't want someone following us."

Ichigo nodded, trying his best to conceal most of his reiatsu. "Say, you look exhausted."

"I am. I've been training pretty much all night." You explained, crossing your arms as you and Ichigo walked through the empty streets of Karakura Town.

"You need to train?"

"Of course!" You sighed at thought of your Zanpakuto. "My Zanpakuto is very annoying. Sometimes they don't feel like helping and when I call for them, they refuse to get into Shikai."

Ichigo chuckled at your complaints. "I never got to hear about your Zanpakuto."

"I'm surprised you don't actually see me as an enemy. Shinji did assault you." You explained, putting your hands into the pockets of your jacket/vest/etc.

"I see you for you." Ichigo explained. "You haven't exactly done anything bad... right?"

You shook your head. "I've been trying to help you since the day I've heard about your Hollowfication."

"Yeah how'd you even know about that?" Ichigo asked, forgetting about your name.

You frowned. "Ichigo, try recalling what my name is and from there on... Well, you'll be able to figure it out."

Ichigo frowned as well, lost in thought. "(Y/n)... U.. Uruka? Eureka? Uraha... oh."

"Yes, Kisuke and I still have close contact, he keeps me updating with everything that has happened and I give that information to the others."