Chapter 20: The Third Division

Soul Society
Yamamoto's PoV

"Is it done?"

Shinji nodded, handing me the piece of paper I requested. "Rose is also ready."

"Very well." I said, putting the piece of paper down and signing it. "Get her back."

"Of course."

Human world
2nd person's PoV

You woke up later this time. Ichigo was already out for school. "What a pain..."

"My my, no need to complain so much."

Your eyes shot up to the edge of Ichigo's bed. It was still so incredibly early and you were wearing Urahara's cape. "Kisuke... Did you finally decide to let me in on your secrets?"

Kisuke chuckled, waving with his fan. "When did you realize I was keeping secrets?"

"The beginning. Especially since Isshin is also involved." You told him, standing up to stretch a little.

"You're awfully perceptive. Stiff from a fight?"

You sighed, taking the cape off to give it back. "Here and yes. My first actual fight in 18 months. It wasn't as fun as I thought."

"How so? You usually enjoy your fights."

"We weren't going all out... I didn't get much out of it." You explained, going to the window. "Let us go."

"Alright." Urahara followed you through the window. "Are you going to tell Kurosaki-san?"

"Right." You used shunpo to get at Urahara's faster, took the chip out and tapped it. "Ichigo's on his break now."

"Hmm? Is this thing working?"

You chuckled. "It works, just talk. I wanted to say that I'm off to stay with Kisuke."

"Ah that's alright. I'll keep you updated."

"Thanks Ichigo. See you!"

"Later."

Ichigo hung up. Kisuke took the chip out of your hands and began tapping on the screen. "Who made this? This is amazing."

"Believe it or not, it's your underling!"

"Who's my underling?" Urahara questioned, handing you the chip back.

You put it back in your pocket. "Captain Mayuri."

Urahara and you landed in front of the shop. "Kurotsuchi Mayuri huh? Seems like he's a big deal now."

You chuckled, walking inside the shop. "He is. Although, he's pretty easy to deceive."

"You deceived him?" Urahara closed the door behind you two.

"Yes. He wasn't willing to make these chips for free. I suggested that he could experiment on my Zanpakuto and Hollow but they didn't like that. So we ended up running away." You explained, making yourself some tea. "Where's Tessai-san?"

"He's running an errand." Urahara sat down at the table and put his fan away. "Now onto business."

You sat down as well with your cup of tea. "Yes, I'd like to know what's going on here."

That evening.
Soul Society.
3rd person's PoV

Shinji was standing in front of the Senkai Gate. "Well then. I'm off."

Rukia bowed in front of him. "Good luck."

Shinji turned back and clicked his tongue. "See ya."

He stepped through the Gate.