Chapter 4: More training?

The next day, when you woke up at around 10 AM, you saw Ichigo running on the 'Hiyori Walker'. Personally you found it the most stupid thing but you couldn't dare to say that because it would hurt Hiyori.

You chuckled when you saw Ichigo cursing at the thing. "He looks ridiculous." You mumbled to yourself. "Hachi?"

Hachi wasn't around anywhere. Rōjūrō walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "Hachi went out. Do you need his help?"

You shrugged. "I need to train and he's usually the one who sets up the Barrier."

Rōjūrō nodded. "I'll be the one to make sure your training goes stylish. Let's go~!"

You frowned, following Rōjūrō and just accepting that there was no one better around. At the very least, Rōjūrō wasn't as strict as Kensei.

"I'm starting, Rōjūrō. Are you ready?"

"What have you been training for?"

You deadpanned. "You're serious? You came down here with me without knowing what you'd be dealing with."

"I'm sorry~!" He said, not actually sorry at all. "I don't need to get involved in anything unstylish."

You sighed in annoyance, you hadn't even started yet and he was already testing your patience. "I'm practicing Kidō. Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi now."

"Woah, that's quite high." He commented, taking out his Zanpakuto. "Go up against me. I'll block."

You frowned. "You sure you want to block the same spell over and over again?"

Rōjūrō shrugged. "Wouldn't be stylish if I couldn't do such a simple thing."

"Oh I've forgotten to say, this spell seals you in a black coffin. It's incredibly difficult to use, the only one able to use it is Aizen."

Rōjūrō sighed, putting his sword back. "Never mind then. Can't you practice something else?"

You nodded. "The next one is Hadō #91 Senju Kōten Taihō. It's a spell that summons 10 different pink energy points and then it fires them towards the enemy, resulting in a big explosion."

Rōjūrō deadpanned. "You're kidding?"

You shook your head. "Not at all. Don't worry though, I can't use it all, never tried before."

"Who can use it?"

"Kisuke can. He told me it's a good Kidō spell but I never tried to use Kidō like that... until now."

Rōjūrō turned around, noticing the other Visored entering the training grounds with Ichigo. "They're going to start. Let us join them and continue this afterwards."

You nodded in agreement and followed Rōjūrō, who used shunpo, to the others. "So, we're starting already?"

Shinji nodded. "He refused to go on for three days."

You sighed. "Understandable."

"What did ya say?!" Hiyori yelled, apparently she had heard you. "If we weren't in this situation ya would've been dead!"

Hachi was ordered to perform multiple Barriers and Seals around the hidout and on Ichigo himself. Eventually when everything was set up, Ichigo transformed completely into a Hollow and the timing began.

Lisa started and you were told to go last. If it got to you, it meant time was almost up. You decided you'd just sleep a little until it was your turn or until Ichigo succeeded.

Around 80 minutes later

"(Y/n)!" You heard someone yell. With a sigh you opened your eyes only to see Ichigo stand over you. "I did it."