Chapter 10: (Y/n) VS Aizen

"Kisuke!" You yelled. "Don't begin fighting!"

"Wh? Why not?"

You grunted, putting your fist in the air. "I want to fight Sōsuke! At least once! Let me fight him till either of us dies!"

"No way!" Ichigo yelled, walking up to you, resting Zangetsu on his neck. "We can't do that."

"Kurosaki-san." Kisuke called Ichigo.

"Hmm? Urahara-san?" Ichigo looked up, facing Urahara.

"Let (Y/n) do this. This is not only important to her but also to Aizen." Urahara explained.

Ichigo looked back at you. "(Y/n), please be careful."

You nodded, putting your hand on his shoulder with a smile. "If I die, you're still here to get him."

Isshin took his son away and retreated with Urahara to a safer place where they could see the fight. Aizen send Gin away and stepped forwards. "So, don't hold back on me."

You took the blindfold off and shook your head. "I won't. Feel free to use Kyōka Suigetsu now. I'll watch."

"Fine." Aizen took his sword out. "If that's what you wish. Shatter Kyōka Suigetsu."

Once you saw it happen, you knew it was a bad idea. Although, the good thing is, no one could hide their reiatsu from you.

Even with illusions, you cannot hide or change your reiatsu. Before the fight with Aizen started, you trained this with Shinji.

He'd cast all sorts of illusions, you had to shut down all your senses except for the reiatsu sensing one. It worked out, you were trained for this.

You took Enkai in both your hands and broke the staff in two. "Bankai Kaze, Arashi to Enkai."

The two parts of your scythe that you broke, turned into two separate scythes. One was black and the other a deep dark blue.

You gained a beautiful cape with a sea-like pattern, the corners of the cape are held together on the front with golden chains.

On your head, there's a beautiful flower crown with blue flowers. Your speed is enhanced because the two scythes are shorter, the wave are stronger and most important,

"Sōsuke, I should warn you. When I'm in Bankai state, if you touch my waves with just a finger. You'll drown."

Aizen chuckled, seeing all this as just a game. "I'll keep it in mind. One more thing, are you sure I'm still standing in front of you?"

3rd person's PoV

Aizen appeared behind (Y/n). She pulled waves up with one soft movement of her blue scythe. With the black one, she turned around, dashed through the waves and clashed swords with Aizen.

Even if her eyes were opened, she still knew where the actual Aizen was. They clashed swords multiple times.

(Y/n) tried to get her waves to reach Aizen, it didn't work. Every time the waves got closer Aizen just jumped away, keeping his distance.

(Y/n) sighed, throwing both her scythes up in the air and pointed at Aizen. "Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi."

The black began the surround Aizen and (Y/n) caught her scythes again. She was breathing quite heavily. The spell was hard and difficult to use. "Okay... Next."

And she continued. "Bakudō #63 Sajō Sabaku." A golden chain wrapped around the black coffin. "That should do it for now."

(Y/n) took her scythes back and began swirling them around. Soon the waved began to surround the black coffin as well. If Aizen tried to get out, he'd instantly drown.

Aizen had a different plan than go out on the normal way. He sheathed his sword and his hand faced the ground. "Hadō #31 Shakkahō."

He blew up the ground so he could go under the whole coffin and avoid the water. (Y/n) noticed this and took down her Kurohitsugi and Sajō Sabaku.

She knew Aizen was underground and sent her waves down there. Even though this should've worked, it didn't. "Bakudō #39 Enkōsen."

Aizen came back from underground with a yellow glow, avoiding all the waves. "You're better than I expected."

(Y/n) smiled. "Well, thanks. You too." She suddenly turned around, blocking the slash of Aizen.

The one who tried to slash her from behind was the actual Aizen. The one she was talking with was just an illusion. "Well (Y/n), time to get started. Bakudō #21 Sekienton."

Aizen summoned a red smoke screen right in front of you. He hid his reiatsu almost perfectly and you could hear multiple illusions that he was setting up.

The red smoke was a diversion to set up his own plan. "Ugh that Sōsuke. Hiding his reiatsu, yet multiple of his illusions are surrounding me. Even with my reiatsu sensing abilities, I'll never catch him..." She mumbled to herself.

Soon the smoke cleared and all she saw was Aizen. But not actually Aizen. It was an illusion. "Focus (Y/n)!" The illusion yelled. "Even if you know it's not actually me, you can still gain injuries!"

(Y/n) took on her usual fighting stance and the illusion charged at her. Their swords clashed and soon more and more illusions came at her.

She managed to keep them all of her by slashing at their swords, firing Hadō and drowning them with her water. Although it was easy to take them on, her stamina was starting to run out.

Once all the illusions were cleared out and (Y/n) was breathing heavily, Aizen came out. "You seem to be in a pitch." He stepped closer, thinking you couldn't do much anymore.

(Y/n) smirked. "Sōsuke, did you forget? You Hollowfied me, have you seen my mask yet?"

Then it hit Aizen, he jumped backwards and (Y/n) summoned her mask. Her speed increased, got more stamina, more strength, etc.

She charged towards Aizen, had a wave follow her and began fighting Aizen. The waves went over her head and tried to hit Aizen, who just pushed (Y/n) away and jumped backwards.

"Heh." (Y/n) wiped away a little sweat above her brow. "Not bad Sōsuke."

Aizen did the same. "I could say the same. How long does that mask of yours last?"

She chuckled, gripping her scythes better. "Longer than a day." Her hands were sore from gripped her weapons so tight.

Aizen smirked, charging at his opponent again. "Well, I don't have all day."

He and (Y/n)'s swords clashed again. It was a pure fight of strength. Aizen was pushing against his katana and (Y/n) had her scythes crossed, pushing Aizen's katana away.

Suddenly (Y/n) pointed at Aizen. "Bakudō #63 Sajō Sabaku." Golden chains wrapped around Aizen. "Bakudō #61 Rikujōkōrō." Now 6 yelled beams slammed into Aizen, making him stuck. "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning weel. With light, divide this into six."

That was the incantation of Rikujōkōrō. (Y/n) was making her spells stronger by reciting the incantation afterwards. Sajō Sabaku was already strong enough. "Hadō #91 Senju Kōten Taihō."

Ten pink energy dots flew towards Aizen and hit him. (Y/n) knew that wouldn't be enough and held her palm open to Aizen. Suddenly purple-ish energy formed at her hand. It became incredibly powerful plus it was at close range. "Cero."

The cero fired, (Y/n) jumped backwards to avoid getting hit by her own cero, grabbed her scythes and fired multiple extremely strong waves towards her opponent.

Suddenly Aizen's reiatsu moved to behind her and before she could even look behind her, she got stabbed in the back. (Y/n) began falling, unable to stop it. "It's over (Y/n). Hadō #63 Raikōhō."

Aizen shot the lightning towards (Y/n)'s falling body. With her last strength, she reflected his spell and sent it back. "Bakudō #39 Enkōsen."

Before she even hit the ground, her mask disappeared and her eyes closed shut.

Soon even her Bankai went away and Enkai returned back to just a simple katana.

The end was near.

Word count: 1318