Chapter 17: Kurosaki Yuzu

"Yo Kisuke." You greeted the Shinigami.

Urahara chuckled, putting his fan away. "It's been a while... How have you been?"

You smiled, standing against the shop. "I've been well. Glad to be back in Soul Society. I didn't realize how much I actually missed it. You?"

Urahara smiled as well. "Like usual. Kurosaki-san's sister has been showing up often though. She buys my products like it's nothing."

A small vein popped in your head. "You've been selling Karin-chan your stupid products?"

"What could you possibly mean by that?" Urahara asked in a pained tone. "My products are the best!"

You chuckled, getting back on topic. "I came here purely because I need something. Otherwise I would've come tomorrow."

"Oh? A favor?"

You shook your head, sitting down to look at the stars. "Remember that cape you made once. The one that conceals all reiatsu."

"Yes? Why would you need something like that?"

The black sky was painted in beautiful white dots. Those dots emitted light. Just small light. "Something will happen and if I want to move in the shadows, I'll need it."

Urahara hummed, opening the shop. "You owe me."

You chuckled again, following Urahara into the shop. "Fine, I'll repay you when I have the time."

"No need! If you fill me in on everything that's happening everywhere then that'll be enough." Urahara stated, walking to the back of the shop to rummage through some boxes.

"You want me to play as an informant?" You questioned, leaning against the wall. "Why do you need that? You're no longer a wanted criminal."

Urahara opened a few more boxes. "Well, I'm staying in this candy shop and I'd like to know what's going on. Ah!" He said, taking out a black cape. "Here it is."

As he stood up and handed it to you, he straightened his clothes. You took the cape and looked at it. "I thought they destroyed this. Is this the prototype?"

"No, they took the prototype. I had a few more in stock. Yoruichi-san took the others from my lab when we escaped." Urahara explained exiting the back area.

You followed him with the cape in your hands. "Makes sense. I'll be staying at Ichigo's place for a while. When they kick me out, I'll be back here."

Urahara chuckled, opening the door to his shop. "Well, I'll hear from you then. Before you go."

You stood outside Urahara's shop. "Hmm? What is it?"

"When exactly did you wake up?"

"A month ago. Why?"

Urahara turned around, putting his hat even more over his eyes. "I didn't expect it to be so fast."

You turned around as well. Urahara's back was bow facing yours. "Well, the damage inflicted on myself was less than that other time."

He chuckled slightly, taking the door. "Have a good night, (Y/n)." With that, he closed the door.

You shunpo'd all the way back to Ichigo's house. It seemed like Ichigo expected you back because his window was still opened.

You entered through the window, waking Ichigo up. "Yo, Ichigo."

Ichigo rubbed in his eyes before sitting up in his bed. "Where did you go?"

You put the cape and your Zanpakuto on Ichigo's desk and sat down on his chair. "Well, Ishida's reiatsu suddenly spiked so I went to check it out. I watched Ishida get stabbed, I caught him and called an ambulance. Afterwards I went to Kisuke's place because I needed something."