Chapter 7: Baraggan

Several months, weeks, days later

Every Visored was ready to enter the battlefield. You were seated next to Shinji as everyone looked at the entrance of the hideout.

Shinji started his speech. "We got this far 'cause of Urahara Kisuke and... Aizen 'course. Now we will enter this battle too. Let's go!"

Everyone immediately got up and shunpo'd over to Karakura Town. Or so you thought. "Shinji, we've encountered our first problem."

You were all just walking around the border of Karakura Town, unable to enter. "Yeah I can see that."

"How annoying, they locked us out." Kensei said, crossing his arms.

Mashiro sighed, jumping onto Kensei. "Aah~! This is no fun!"

Rōjūrō began complaining to Love and Hiyori began complaining to Shinji. "(Y/n), can ya sense anyone around?" Shinji asked you while ignoring Hiyori.

You looked around. "Um yes. I think it's the Lieutenant of Yama-ji."

"Bring us to em! Hiyori! Shut up!" Shinji yelled, hitting Hiyori on her head. Obviously Hiyori didn't take that well and hit Shinji with her slipper.

You sighed and began leading the group to this guy that was probably standing guard. The group was causing a ruckus.

"Who are you?!" The man yelled when you all arrived.

You decided to take the word. "Yo, we're the Visored, here to take part in this battle but we can't enter."

"Whose side are you on?"

You sighed. "Not yours but we're enemies of Aizen. Just let us in please."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

You took the man by his clothes and raised him from the ground. "Listen here, you let us in or that was the last time you set foot on Earth."

Shinji put his hand on your shoulder. "Ya don't have to go that far."

The man's eyes widened. "I-I'll let you in... Only because you're also Aizen's enemies. Please let me go."

You put the man down and nodded. "That was easier than expected. Well, let us in."

Soon a door opened in the barrier and everyone went through. Everyone, as in all the Shinigami looked incredibly exhausted.

The Visored all shunpo'd in the battlefield and Shinji spoke up. "Hold up now. Yo Aizen, been a long time since we last met. Is there anyone who wants to say somethin' to someone in the 13 Protection Squads?"

Everyone says no except for Lisa and you. Lisa moved away with shunpo and you and Shinji left to have a word with Yamamoto.

"Are you allies?" Yamamoto asked.

Shinji took the word. "No. We're enemies of Aizen and allies of Ichigo." With that he left again.

You stayed behind and smiled at the Captain-commander. "Yo, Yama-ji!"

"(Y/n). What is it?"

"Well, I was just wondering where Zaraki is."

"He is in Hueco Mundo right now." Yamamoto answered. "He won't come back for a while."

You sighed. "Ah sucks. Oh well, I'll go to Shunsui then. Bye~!"

Yamamoto shook his head as you left off to Shunsui, where Lisa just left. You landed next to him and sat down. "Yo, Shunsui."

"Ah, if it isn't my dear sister." Shunsui replied, sitting up as well. "Guess this isn't the time to have a reunion."

You chuckled. "It really isn't. But hey, you should be proud of me, I got way stronger."