Chapter 18: Xcution

After breakfast, when all the Kurosaki's were off to school. You took the cape Urahara gave you and put it on with hood and all.

To your surprise, it did indeed actually conceal all of your reiatsu. You walked out of the house to a place with almost no people around.

In the night, before you went to sleep, you noticed a card on Ichigo's desk. It said: Xcution with a number on it.

It was your intuition that said that the man gave it to him. You had memorized the number, took out your Denreishinki and began dialing it.

"Welcome to Xcution, please state your name."

You sighed, knowing it probably wasn't going to work. "Urahara (Y/n). I have a few questions regarding Kurosaki Ichigo."

"Good morning Urahara (Y/n), please follow the dialing sequence that I will give you. It will redirect you."

Then a whole complex dialing sequence followed. You did as you were told and got redirected.

"What do you need of us, Urahara (Y/n)?"

"Are you the one that gave Ichigo the number?" You asked. The man chuckled.

"If that's the case, what do you wish to do?"

"I just have a few questions. If you answer them, there will be no problem. If you refuse, I'll come figure them out myself."

"If you answer mine, I might consider answering yours."

You sighed. "Ask. I'll see if I can answer."

"Hmm, alright. Who are you?"

With a small chuckle you answered: "That's a difficult question don't you think?"

"I expected as much. Well, I saw a shop in Karakura Town the other day."

"Urahara Shop, I assume?"

"Indeed, any connections?"

You smiled, sitting down on one of the construction beams. "Well, since we share a last name. I would indeed like to assume that there are some connections."

"Do you know what kind of man he is?"

Suddenly you felt a presence nearby. Your hand went onto the handle of your Zanpakuto. "Of course. Are you telling you know him better than me?"

"Do you always carry that katana with you?"

You smiled, putting the hood down. "I do, why ask?"

"Well, it seems you knew I was there."

"You sound surprised."

"I cannot sense any reiatsu from you."

You turned around to face the man with a smile, you recognized him as the first Shinigami Substitute. "Reiatsu? You'll have to fill me in on that."

The man smiled, hanging up. "Well well, Urahara, right? Let's start at the beginning.... What kind of phone is that?"

You put the Denreishinki away. "I altered the original piece so it's more to my liking. Was it difficult to track me down?"

"It was certainly an experience especially since we can't really sense you." He said, jumping down and landing in front of you.

"Are you going to fill me in on that reiatsu thing or not?" You asked, still keeping up the 'normal human' act.

"You know about Kurosaki Ichigo, right? Has he never told you anything?"