Chapter 14: Human world

A month later

You were standing in front of the Senkai Gate, in a Gigai with your Zanpakuto sheathed on your hips. "So, I don't know when I'll be back."

Zaraki shrugged. "I don't care. Go."

You chuckled. "Right! Goodbye, Captain!"

With that you stepped inside and followed the Hell Butterfly all the way to the other side. It was pretty dark and you hadn't been there in a long time.

When you arrived, it was day. Possibly afternoon. "It's true..." You mumbled to yourself. "I cannot sense Ichigo's reiatsu... Yet I can sense where he is... Like Isshin."

You chuckled, walking through the streets of Karakura Town. Suddenly you heard some people from behind you. "Oi! Did you just say Ichigo?!"

Upon turning around, you were met by a gang. "Um, yes. What about it?" Your Zanpakuto was hidden by the coat you were wearing so they couldn't see anything.

"We need to know where he is." Probably their leader demanded.

You chuckled, seeing him holding one of his beaten up friends. "What if I refuse?"

"We'll beat the answers out of you." He said, smirking. It didn't scare you one bit. Like, at all.

You acted surprised and scared. "Oh no! Okay, I'll tell you."

When you turned around and began leading them to the school, you felt them smirking behind your back. You heard them planning how they were going to beat you up anyways.

Eventually you reached the school, the leader of the group took you from behind and held his arm around your neck. You smirked when it happened. "Oh no! Help me!" You yelled dramatically.

"Where's Kurosaki Ichigo?!" The leader yelled. "Kurosaki?!"

You took the man's arm, in attempt to make his grip less tight. Though it was pretty difficult without actually throwing him down.

"Kyōraku-san?" You heard from your right. It was the blue-haired Quincy. "How did you get in that situation?"

You chuckled, letting the arm of the leader go. "Hey Ishida!" With a wave and a smile you were able to confuse the leader. He really thought he was strangling you.

Immediately his grip got tighter. "Keep quiet woman or I'll kill you. Are you Kurosaki?!"

You frowned, looking up at him. "Hey, that's not Ichigo. That's Ishida."

Ishida was confused as well. He didn't understand how someone like you would get in such a situation. "Kyõraku-san... How?"

You smiled, looking back at Ishida. The grip on the man's arm got even tighter. It didn't bother you at all. "Basically, I let them take them me. I was curious to see what they would do. You can watch me beat them up now."

Then Ichigo came from behind the corner. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, pointing at you.

A big smile appeared on your face as you pointed back. "Yo Ichigo!"

The leader who was holding you, looked back between you and him. "That's him?!"

You nodded, looking at the leader. "That's Kurosaki Ichigo."

The man's grip got tighter. "Tch." He clicked with his tongue. "I have no use for this woman anymore."

You grunted, making fists with your hands. "If you continue I'll actually pass out soon."

Ichigo stepped backwards. "Ishida..." He whispered. "Get back."

"Huh? What's going on?" Ishida whispered back, following Ichigo's lead.