Chapter 2

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.]

He's never been to this side of town before. It's calmer, more quiet. He'd definitely come here when it's study season again.

The only reason the chocolate-haired boy came is because most of his friends lived here.

He was going to this café that one of his friends worked in. Actually, come to think of it, most of his friends worked at local cafés. 

It was raining that day, so when he entered, he was wet from all the drops his umbrella couldn't seem to catch.

"Hey, Suga," he said. He had a smooth, bubbly voice that was shy, yet full of life.

"Hey, 'Kawa. I assume you're here for the first time because I've never seen you here- you still want what you get in every occasion?" the grey-haired one wearing an apron teasingly said. He was one of the people handling the orders.

"I'm afraid you're correct," he replied with a chuckle.

The little shop was more crowded than usual, according to Sugawara. He assumed it was because people were hiding from the rain and the café was their only choice to keep dry.

"Here you go," Suga said, as he handed Oikawa a mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows on a separate little plate.

"Yay, you remembered!" he said exclaimed softly.

"Of course, you're obsessed with it. Now go somewhere or you might spill the drink and burn yourself," he scolded in reply.

"Yes, yes, thank you."

He scanned around for a clear table, but there was none, so he had no other choice but to share with someone.

He didn't like this idea much. It wasn't inconvenient for him, but for the other person. He may seem obnoxious at times, (trust me, he is), but he wouldn't want people to feel uncomfortable around him.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺