Chapter 19

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮] [𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞]

"Iwa-chan!"

"I should've never told you my name," Iwaizumi's tone of voice was displeased, but his facial expression said otherwise. He was fondly looking at the boy wearing thin-rimmed glasses, holding up his 5th batch of cotton candy.

"You can't take it back now," Oikawa replied, grinning, taking a piece of the pink cotton candy and feeling it melt on his tongue.

"I wouldn't," he replied, ripping a piece of the candy and doing the same.

"I like saying your name," his tongue was now very pink from the aired-out sugar, "Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi Hajime. Hajime," he repeated, "but it's a handful, so I'll stick to Iwa-chan."

He turned a pretty shade of pink because his name coming from Oikawa was truly something, "Your name if fine, I guess," he lied, "Oikawa Tooru."

In reply, he turned red and hid his face in his hands, mumbling, "Don't do that without warning."

"Do what?"

"Say my name like that," he mumbled again.

"Like what?" he feigned innocence, he knew how he said it.

"Oh- I hate you," Oikawa said with finality as he playfully slapped Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Sure, you do."

———

"Makki!" he said as he walked towards the pink-haired one.

"Oikawa," Hanamaki replied. He was walking along with his boyfriend, Matsukawa.

"Iwa," the ravenette one called, "How long have you been here?"

"How long does it take for Oikawa to finish five cotton candies?" he asked, chuckling.

"Oh damn," he turned his head to culprit, "Bro, you're gonna get sick."

"Okay, and?" he sassily asked, taking another chunk of the sugar.

Makki turned to Mattsun and shook his head in a don't-even-try manner.

———

The festival grew brighter when the Sun started to set. The couple left Oikawa and Iwaizumi to venture out on their own. It's not for me to judge if it was going well or not.

They were at one of the ring toss games.

"Here," Iwaizumi handed Oikawa a small cat plush. He's always been rather good at carnival game, but never played them for the prize, so he simply gave them to little kids, or in this case, A 21-year-old with a little kids mentality.

"Aww," he cooed, "It's so cute."

"It kinda reminded me of you," he replied, "That's why I chose it."

"Cute?" Oikawa teased.

"Yeah," Iwaizumi shamelessly replied.

The tips of his ears turned red as a blush crept upon his cheeks, "O-Oh. Thank you."

Iwa chuckled and ruffled his hair as he walked over to another game, leaving Oikawa a flustered mess behind him.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺