Chapter 21

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞]

"'Kawa?" he called out, "Tooru?"

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa replied, colliding with Iwaizumi, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello there, baby," he smiled. He held his hand and kissed his fingers.

Today was their two-year anniversary. They were walking towards a small café they both knew too well.

"Welcome," a grey-haired barista looked at his new customers, "Welcome back, I suppose."

Oikawa chuckled at his friend's words, "We're in here often enough, Suga-chan, drop the attitude."

He rolled his eyes in amusement, "What's your order?"

"The usual," Iwaizumi replied. Since they went to the same university, that was conveniently in town, they visited the shop at least once a week. Also because there was a whole point in their lives where they would meet up here everyday, Sugawara knew their orders by heart.

They retrieved their orders like they always do and sat on a spot that they would never, ever, get sick of.

Oikawa sat with his legs crossed and slightly tilted to the side, while Iwaizumi was sitting with his whole upper torso leaning forward.

"Two whole years," one said, he held a dainty cup of tea. Ever since Sugawara bought the shop, everything became more loveable. Since he did love his two regulars, he decided to keep the furniture placed exactly the same for their love's sake.

"I can't believe that two years ago, you walked in, asked to share a table with me, and I let you!" Iwaizumi replied, jokingly exasperated.

"Maybe it was my looks that made you cave-in," Oikawa smugly said.

"I wasn't even looking at you that time, I was more focused on the rain," he smirked, "But you did look very, very cute once I looked at you and your over-marshmallowed hot chocolate."

The taller blushed at his statement and hid his face in his hands. His thin-wired glasses slightly digging at his face. Don't be fooled, though it looks exactly the same, this is his 4th pair of the same frame. Guess who keeps getting hit in the face, sitting on it, and dropping it?

The café was empty, besides the two and a few customers who came in a immediately left.

Oikawa walked on over and sat beside Iwaizumi, "I love you, you know?"

He smiled and teasingly said, "I love you too, Glasses-kun."

The fluffy-haired boy giggled and cuddled against him, "Lover Boy-chan."

Iwaizumi ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead as Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy started to play in the background.

They were laughing and talking like they did back when they were 21. 

"This is our song," Oikawa said as they recited the lyrics and took sips of their drinks.

You know how most couples get over the so-called honeymoon phase? Well, they never left and don't ever plan to.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺