Chapter 7

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.]

"One of my friends is dating someone and I think you know him," Oikawa gossiped. 

They've been meeting in the café for the past month. The air getting more hot and humid into the summer.

He came from the beach that day. He was wearing a tank top and beach shorts with sunglasses resting on the top of his head.

"Don't tell me who because no one has come out to me with a boyfriend yet and you're probably right about them being my friend," the other one replied taking out his phone. 

They usually didn't use their phones when they were hanging out like this. It was a break from the online world and just more comfortable, when talking with each other, knowing you have their full attention.

"Mhm, yeah. What's up?" he asked, noticing he looked stressed, "Waiting for something?"

"Mhm. University letters, I'm waiting to see if I got my first choice," he said, looking

He perked up, he wanted to tell the other boy that he got into his first choice already, but he didn't want to seem insensitive, "Which school?"

"Tokyo University."

He widened his eyes because he got into that school too. 

"Are you okay? You look constipated," the spiky-haired boy mused.

"I'm fine, Spiky-chan, I just hope you get in," he said truthfully, but not truthfully. He was clearly not fine. 

At first, he wasn't even sure if he wanted to go to Tokyo University. He's always wanted to study there, but he didn't want to feel alone in the big campus. None of his other friends went there, but now there was one and that was enough reason to go.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺