Chapter 14

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.] [𝐈. 𝐇.]

"Good afternoon," the light brown-haired boy said, putting his mug down. Today he ordered milk bread and hot chocolate.

"Good afternoon," the other replied, yawning.

"Bad day?" he asked.

"Nah, I just didn't get enough sleep. I was waiting for the acceptance letter, remember?" he replied, sitting down and taking a sip of the coffee. The light brown-haired one always bought if for him when he arrived earlier, "Thank you."

"No worries. We come here everyday, I don't think they question my buying you coffee anymore," he said, "So, did you get in?"

A smile crept upon the other's lips, "Yeah. Yeah, I did."

"That's great!" he exclaimed, "You know..." he started.

"Hm?" the coffee-drinker asked in question.

"I never told you, but I also got in that university," he reluctantly answered, nervously chuckling, and afraid the other would get mad for him not telling. 

The spiky-haired boy smiled with lines creasing the side of his eyes and laughed, "Oh thank god, I thought I'd be alone for the rest of my college life."

He softly mimicked the laugh, warm adoration shining in his eyes, and said, "Don't worry, you're not alone anymore."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺