Chapter 9

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐈. 𝐇.]

"Iwaizumi-san, we're closing up soon!" Sugawara told him, cleaning the counter with a rag.

Yes, he knew his name. Well who wouldn't? He's been a regular for years.

He was sitting alone, one leg swung over the other, looking like the number four. It was almost the café's closing time.

He's been staying late for the past three days, not like he had anything more important to do than this. He was very worried for his friend, though he'd never admit that.

"Say, Suga-san?" he started.

Sugawara hummed in response, he was folding up his apron now.

"Do you know where... uh- is?" he sheepishly asked, forgetting that he didn't know how to properly address the missing boy.

The grey-haired barista chuckled a little and said, "Don't worry too much, he'll be fine."

Iwaizumi nodded and thought, 'I hope he's not lying to me right now. I swear- If he never comes back, I'll... '

He didn't know what he'd do if the other boy never came back.

Would he just sulk and get over it? No. 

The cheerful-natured, sassy, yet soft boy was too important to him now. He couldn't just forget him like that.

He didn't know why and how he felt such a way towards the taller one. Was it just his lack of people to hang around or...

Was it something completely different?

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺