Chapter 6

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐈. 𝐇.] [𝐎. 𝐓.]

"You're early," he said, walking towards their usual table, "You're not usually early."

"And you're not usually late," he answered, motioning him to sit, "I took the liberty to get you your coffee."

"Oh, thank you," he sat down and took a sip of his usual cappuccino, "But why? You could've just waited for me, you know."

"What do you mean why- Am I not allowed to be nice?"

"Well, no?"

The fluffy chocolate-haired boy laughed, while the other let out an airy chuckle.

"I got your coffee because your friend handed it to me when I was buying mine," he said.

"Let's hope he didn't spike this or something," he said and took another sip.

They sat in comfortable silence. 

"Oh I know! Let's play 21 questions," the boy drinking hot chocolate suggested, breaking the silence.

"Sure," the other boy replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna start," he said, giddy, shaking in his seat.

"You're a child sometimes, you know that?"

"It's better to be a child sometimes, than a child never. That's boring," he rolled his eyes to make a point.

"What's your question?" he slightly demanded.

"Why do you drink the same drink every time? It's like you don't know anything except cappuccinos," he asked, teasing.

"I don't know. I just order this because I like it and I'm used to it," he replied with a shrug, "How about you, why do you never order coffee?"

"Coffee's bitter on my tongue and I don't like it," he answered truthfully, slightly embarrassed. He never savored it's bitter aroma, but his friends sometimes made him drink it just to see his reaction.

 He won't lie, it's tolerable, but why would you drink something tolerable, when you can drink something you actually enjoy?

Iwaizumi snorted, "I think it's supposed to be," he said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

"Stop being mean," he said equally as teasing.

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are! I don't like coffee and that's final," he replied with exasperation and chuckles.

"Sure, do you wanna try mine?" the spiky-haired boy offered his hot mug.

He reluctantly took the steaming mug from the other boy's grip, fingers brushing together. He took a small sip and smacked his lips a couple of times to get the flavor. He took a few more sips and may have accidentally drunk too much.

He made a face and stuck his tongue out, "It's too bitter," he said, whining. He returned the mug to the boy sitting across him and picked his tea up.

This time, Sugawara surprised him with a fruity-flavored tea. He liked this one, it was sweet and you could pair it with any pastry. He would have to ask Suga about this later.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺