Chapter 12

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.] [𝐈. 𝐇.]

"Help, help, help, help!" Oikawa said, giggling, while running towards their usual table. He hid in between the table and chair.

"What, what, what, what?" the other boy replied, confused as to what is happening.

"My nephew! He's trying to stab me with a stick. Oh, shit-"

"Oji-san!" a little boy came in the café. He was way shorter than the one hiding, had a buzz cut, and judging eyes.

"Takeru, drop the stick," he demanded.

"No," the boy replied.

"Alright, fine, go to Suga-san and order whatever," he said, to keep himself away from splinters.

"Yay!" the boy said, running towards the counter to order his drinks.

Iwaizumi clutched his stomach and laughed, "What was that?"

The chocolate-haired boy sighed and sat on his seat beside the other, "That's my older sister's son. She's in town for business for, so I'm in charge of him today."

The other boy wouldn't stop laughing.

"Oi! Stop it, meanie," he replied, pouting in a joking manner.

"Sorry," he chuckled, "Sorry."

A grey-haired boy walked up towards them, "Takeru ordered coffee," he said with a straight face.

The bespectacled boy widened his eyes and nervously laughed, "My sister's gonna kill me. He can't have coffee."

"Ah, well, too late," Sugawara replied, leaving their table.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺