Chapter 4

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.] 

The next day, he went back to the little hole-in-the-wall café at around the same time. Maybe to see the same mysterious boy again, maybe to get a taste of the wonderful hot chocolate they had to offer, or maybe for some peace and quiet away from his busy city.

It was lightly raining, but not enough to need an umbrella.

He simply hovered a book over his head in hopes on not getting too wet.

He was going to ask Sugawara for hot chocolate again, when he interrupted, "Do you want tea instead?"

Of course, he replied, "Sure, surprise me," he loved all kinds of tea. Anything besides coffee was fine.

What wasn't expected was the same boy, on the same table, in the same sitting position looking out the window.

[𝐈. 𝐇.] [𝐎. 𝐓.]

He chose to sit on the same spot, in hopes of meeting the chocolate-haired boy once more. He ordered a cappuccino again. It's not that he was boring, he just preferred this over anything else on their vast drinks menu.

Not surprisingly, the bespectacled boy walked right to Iwaizumi's table after he retrieved his drink from the cashier.

"Hey," he said, sitting down on the other couch-like seat, placing his hard-cover book on the table.

"Hi, didn't think you'd be here again," he replied with a polite smile. What he said was a lie, he hoped and prayed to meet him here.

"Me neither, but it is what it is, right?" he chuckled with a smile, creasing forming beside his eyes. The soft and cute kind, not the "choking-on-air" kind. 

"Mhm, what drink did you get this time?" the spiky-haired boy asked, trying to make conversation.

"Hm, I don't actually know. He said it was tea, but Suga just offered and I took it," when he said it out loud, it didn't seem like much of a smart decision.

"Suga?" 

"Oh- one of my friends work here," he replied.

"Ah, same. You see the one with messy black hair and thick eyebrows?" he pointed at Matsukawa, "That's him."

"Mhm, you two do look like you'd be friends. Suga is the one with the grey hair over there," now it was his turn to talk and point.

"Oh, him, he's nice to me," he said with a nod.

"Oh please, he's nice to everyone," the other boy replied with a roll of eyes.

"You make it sound like he's not," he laughed at the boys sarcasm. 

"Your laugh is damn contagious," he mimicked him with his own bubbly, cheerful laughter.

They fell into a fit of giggles and eventually stopped when one almost spilled hot tea on himself and his book. The other continued laughing anyway, muttering, "Idiot, if you burn yourself, I'm not helping you."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺