Chapter 13

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.] [𝐈. 𝐇.]

"Lover Boy-chan!" the chocolate-haired boy entered the café smiling.

"Glasses-kun," the other warmly smiled.

"Guess what," he looked excited? confused? disturbed? proud?

"Hm?" he replied, looking up from his mug.

"You know how people are obsessed with me, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," he definitely knew how the bespectacled boy's highschool days were full of flirting, he was a heartthrob, after all.

"Well, one of them cornered me outside, before I got here."

"What? Are you alright?" the other replied with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yes, I'd be more worried about her, honestly-" he replied, smirking.

"What did you do?" all the previous worry dissipated, the other rolled his eyes in reply at the chocolate-haired boy's words.

"You know how I'm charming and all that, so she went up to me and asked me out," he said, "I wasn't interested, but she kept insisting, so I whispered something in her ear and left her there flustered," he finish rambling with a proud shrug.

"What'd you say to her?" the other boy was curious now.

The light brown-haired boy leaned down towards the other, hovering above neck, in between his ear and shoulder.

"No, darling," he demonstrated what he did. His voice was husky, yet honeyed. You could feel the smirk in his, suddenly smoky, voice. The other could feel his hot breath on his neck, since he was the one being demonstrated on. 

Iwaizumi froze up, eyes wide, and cheeks flushed, "W- what?"

Oikawa backed away, giggling with creasing forming by his eyes, "That's what I told her! HAHA- Look at you all flustered," he smirked.

"That's never been done to me before," he admitted. The spiky-haired boy was always being hit on, but he never got flustered like that. Usually, boys would hit him up since he was muscular, attractive, and plus, he had good grades. He was usually the one in-control of those situations.

"Ah, well, a first for everything."

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺