Chapter 5

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐎. 𝐓.]

"Did I ever tell you how I thought you'd get mad if I asked to share a table with you that day? I was scared out of my mind!" he exclaimed, laughing tears in his eyes. 

This has become a daily occurrence for the both of them. Despite not knowing much about each other, except their drink orders, they got along really well. Usually the green-eyed one is earlier, but over the past week-and-a-half, the bespectacled one has been earlier twice."HA! I beat you."

"Did I look that uninterested?" he asked, surprised at himself.

"Yes. Yes, you did!" he replied, momentarily stopping to drink his tea, "I thought you'd punch me or something."

"I would if I had to." he deadpanned.

"But you would never have to," Oikawa whined.

"Your wish is my command," he winked and slightly bowed his head down just to tease.

"You know what-" the tea-holder started.

"No, I don't," the other one snarkily replied.

"Shut up, I wasn't even done yet!" he yelled with exasperation and laughter lacing his voice.

"Chill out, I was only messing with you," he shook his head and laughed a little. Their talks always consisted of laughter and almost spilled drinks.

"Okay, okay. I was just thinking about how we don't even know each other," he stated, "Do you find that weird because I don't."

"Frankly, I also don't find it weird. It's nice how we don't even know each other's names," he answered truthfully.

The fluffy-haired one gently laughed in response, "I'm gonna call you cynical-chan. It suits you, doesn't it?"

"No, it does not."

"Hm, how about Spiky-chan?"

"What? Why-" he stared into the other's eyes trying to find the answer, "Oh."

He giggled in reply, "Now what are you going to call me?" he asked.

"Glasses-kun," he stated blankly.

"Hm, make sense, but it sounds like you're making fun of me," he pouted.

"Maybe I am," was it possible for him to pout even more because he did, "But I'm not."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺