Chapter 15

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐈. 𝐇.] [𝐎. 𝐓.]

He was sitting at their usual table. A small table with two large couch-looking chairs cornered to the back of the shop by a large window. It was raining again, a little harder than last time. 

He was earlier than the other boy, so he bought him his order. Hot chocolate, marshmallows, and milk bread. 

The café's doors opened with a ding, a bell was recently installed. A gloomy looking boy walked in. He was semi-soaked in rain water and his lips were turned downwards.

"Hey," Oikawa said as he slumped beside him, on the same chair, and buried himself in his warmth. Though soaking wet, he didn't feel cold, nor sick. He just felt numb.

Iwaizumi wasn't fazed with their sitting arrangement, he was more worried about the other's temperature. He didn't even mind the fact that rain water was getting him wet.

"What's up?" his words were soft spoken, very different from his normal slightly aggressive tone. He subconsciously took one of his coats and placed it on top of the boy clinging onto him. 

The other didn't reply. Instead, he, almost fully, submerged himself on the dark brown-haired one's lap, drowning in the coat that was draped over him. He shook his head and nuzzled deeper.

You could head, and feel, him quietly sobbing. They were the only ones in the café that day. It was quiet and comfortable, with ambient music and rain drops being the only other noises.

He removed the other's glasses, so he could stay comfortable, and hugged him closer onto himself.

"I don't want you to get sick, please drink something warm," he said, motioning to the hot chocolate in front of them.

The wet-haired boy nodded and took a sip. Noticing there was food, he took the milk bread and nibbled on it, while returning back into the pool of warmth Iwaizumi's arms had to offer.

"I missed you," the other boy said, his voice muffled from the food in his mouth and the cloth draped around him.

The boy who had his arm draped around the other was surprised at his verbal affection, "I- I missed you too," he said truthfully.

"I was sad and needed to talk to someone, but I didn't have your number," the other mumbled in reply.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," he replied, slightly guilty. He didn't know why they didn't have each other's number. Maybe it wasn't needed since they met every day.

"It's not your fault," the other stopped eating to reply, "I guess my mom's death just started to him me now." It hurt him to say it out loud. Saying it out loud made it feel way realer than he would've liked.

He didn't know how to comfort the sad boy with words, he was never good at that anyway. So instead of saying some empty comforting words like, 'I'm sorry' or 'I feel bad for you', he kissed to top of the other boys head. Lips becoming wet from the rain water in his hair.

The other boy melted at the contact, 'I could get used to this.'

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺