Chapter 10

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

[𝐈. 𝐇.] [𝐎. 𝐓.]

After 12 days without coming to the café, he had finally returned.

The green-eyed boy was sitting on their usual table with earphones on, looking glum.

"Hey..." Oikawa carefully said, sitting down on the chair beside, not in front, of the spiky-haired boy.

He looked startled until he realized who sat beside him. He pulled his arm out and draped it around his shoulder for a side hug, "Hey, are you okay?" 

He looked gloomy and defeated, which was very, very different from his normal happy self. Iwaizumi didn't know how to react.

He shook his head in reply, buried himself deeper into the hug, and stayed there. The other ruffled and played with his hair. His glasses going crooked against his face. Funny enough, this situation didn't feel awkward, nor uncomfortable.

They sat there for a while, enjoying each other's presence. It was a special moment, like a new chapter whatever they had. 

"What'cha listening to?" the bespectacled boy asked. Though taller, his presence was small today. His voice was slightly hoarse, like he'd been crying, and he looked sick. His charming and bratty façade out of the way, but still the same person. 

"Here," the other one handed him and earbud, "Do you know that song? I sure hope you do."

He put the earbud in, contemplated for a while, "Of course, I know this song! Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy? You have taste, Spiky-chan," he playfully punched his shoulder.

He nodded in contentment from the song choice.

They sat, humming out the lyrics.

"Set my alarm, turn on my charm. That's because I'm a good old-fashioned lover boy~" the bespectacled one softly sang, slightly brightening up.

"Ooh~ Let me feel your heartbeat-" he other one sang.

"Grow faster, faster," he ducked his head a little to create dramatic effect.

The green- eyed boy lightly slapped his arm and continued, "Ooh, ooh, can you feel my love heat? Come on and sit on my hot-seat of love and tell me how do you feel, right, after all, I'd like for you and I to go romancing~"

"Say the word, your wish is my command," the other one interrupted, winking at the him, "Ooh, love, ooh, lover boy~ What you doin' tonight? Hey, boy~" he continued, his usual smirk slowly making its way unto his lips, eyes slowly glistening.

The song finished and their spirits were higher than before. A good thing, right?

"I'm gonna call you that now," the taller one announced, taking a sip from is mug.

"Call me what?" he asked, taking his earbuds out and keeping it in his pocket.

"Lover Boy."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺