6🌷

Hasna pov:

That's when i realised that my lips got smacked with his....Ayyo kaduvale...i lost my first kiss to a stranger...

I got stupified nd quickly backed away from his lips but still lying on him trying to process what had happened just now nd looked at his face only to get flabberghasted & speechless. He has a beautiful oval face almost in it's clearness cut, a straight nose with a chin not so heavy but well curved out with a long light beard which was giving me a tickle sensation on my chin & cheeks...nd Some of his small hair strands of his disheveled black hair was falling here & there on his forehead nd added to that he has a fair skintone complexion.

What most attractive in is his captivating eyes which was adorning his thick eyebrows which formed into a frown nd a clearing throath came from his grim looking mouth.

I came out of my trance when i heard the clearing sound of throath...then i realised that i was checking him out.

I got embrassed nd then realisation sank in me that there is no space between us as i was lying on him...it looks like we both are sticking to eachother like a gum.

I tried to get up but was falling on him again..it happened for three times. I glanced at him he was gritting his teeth while his eyes were red.. I was again trying but he stopped me with a jerk towords him and in an instant he flipped me and came on my top and got up...I excepted him to give a helping hand  but no he just stood there looking at me..

How rude he is...

All the while My heart was doing a marthon inside me....i too got up nd My breath hitched when i saw him top to bottom.

He is looking like a greekgod....and i forgot to tell you he is the same handsome hunk whom i saw him in the morning. He doesn't only have a beautiful face but also had a muscular body with a towering height. Over all he is an epitome of perfectionist.

I came out of my little thoughts from his cold glare which was drilling holes into my skin.

I was feeling so nervous under his eyes nd some kind of feeling is erupting in me nd i can't even name it what kind of feeling it is. I don't know what to say and by the look of his face i think he is clearly disgusted to be kissed by an ugly duckling like me... that's why he is glaring at me.

What if he yell at me for kissing him but i didn't do it intentionally...I think i should apologie him...

He was about to say or yell something to me but i didn't gave a chance to him as i know he would defenitly shout at me with that i said..

"I-I....s-sorry" i stuttred and ran from their fastly to my hostel back with out hearing his reply.

Daksh pov:

I was sitting in my office cabin and was talking to Mr. Akshith sastry one of the famous billionaire like me. Actually he is my step brother karthik sharma's best friend  but due to some cirucumstances they are not in talking terms.

Anyway...i don't care about it as i know Mr. Akshith sastry is an optimistic man who had build his own empire independently nd i think he won't keep gurdges against me as i am his enemy brother as he was giving me a warm smile.

"So, Mr.Sharma...are you ok with the deal" Mr. Akshith sastry asked me with a warm smile.

"yeah...of course" i said with a small smile.

"ok then, I will take a leave" he said.

"hmm..ok" i hummed.

He left....my phone rang....i glanced at the caller Id...