67🌷

Daksh pov:

My wife's insecurities drowned her, ripped her and teared her apart. Though, it's all in her head, If only she saw herself the way I does.

Perhaps, if she knew how many guys were crazy about her.

Only, if she knew how many bones I have broken due to the possessiveness which I have on her because I couldn't able to tolerate my eyes watching someone eyeraping my wife.

Whatever it is!! I will make certain that she will not feel like that ever again. Because I know what to do with her.

A smile formed on my lips as I saw the disappearing figure of my wife.

I sent her to hostel somehow although, deep down I was in miserable. What will happen to me now? How will I survive without her for one and half month.

Huff!! Just bare it Daksh, as you did for a year.

Arghh!!

I pulled my hair in frustration, I should have atleast pecked her lips...

"Yeah!! You already did it back at Sharma mansion, Daksh. That too forcefully" My mind mocked me.

Whatever!! Forced or not, my pondati reciprocrated the kiss...

I smirked, recollecting the scene where I have poured all my rage in the kiss by biting her soft petals.

I slyly smiled at that thought..I will do it more often if she ever felt insecure again.

With that thought, I hop into the car and left to my penthouse. As I will be staying here from now on while completing my MBA at the same university, but this time I'm not going to attend the classes, nor going to stay at the cottage because I don't want to become a distraction in her career.

Added to that I have to take care of my firms from here and as well as I can take care of my Pondati too.

Hasna pov:

"You people know what, I am so elated that my wife is darker than me. Because, my wife looks like she was dipped in a chocolate syrup looking gorgeous as ever, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty and my god!! My wife is damn beautiful with her dark skin!!!"

It's been one month since that day, and I couldn't bring myself to forget his beautiful words which made me think about myself. The way he portrayed my skin complexion made me respect him more.

I couldn't help but smile with tears whenever I remember his words which was helping me a lot to remove the insecure feelings which I was feeling yet again, it's not I completely got rid of them because it's not easy for me, however his words were helping me a little.

"Oh my god!!! He is freaking hottt!!"

I came out of my trance, hearing Nina voice.

Nina has exclaimed the same sentence for the nth time staring at some half naked pic of a hero.

I glanced at her up from my laptop by rolling my eyes at her as I was watching Frozen movie.

"I wonder what if my Cabir Anna hear this" Pari commented wittily smirking at her by lazily walking to her bed.

"He did" Urivi exclaimed with a mischievous grin.

"Stop joking, Urvi. How can he hear me when he isn't here?" Nina retorted slackly whereas Deepa and I looked at Urvi and Pari with a puzzled look on our faces.

Nevertheless, soon our confusion got a full stop as Urvi showed her phone which is on video call where we can clearly see a fuming Cabir Anna.

I took a glimpse of Nina, and trust me, I so wanted to laugh at her when I saw her facial expression which changed into pale and quickly hid behind me like I'm her shield.