13🌷

Hasna pov:

I, anyhow managed to reach my room by controlling my tears. Luckily urvi & deepa were not there, only nina was present in the room who was speaking in phone.

She craned her neck in my direction when she heard the creeking sound of the door, her facial expression changed to worry for me. why not i'm her friend...

"smiley" she murmered with concern when she saw my tear stained face.

The tears which i controlled till now during the way to hostel was started to flow from my eyes...my breath was uneven due to weeping, my lips wear quivering due to immense sobbing. I quickly ran to her, throwed my arms around her while wailing by hugging her. I just wanted a shoulder to cry.

"Shoo...hasna..calm down"Nina said caressing my hair.

"First sit down ..come" she said by breaking the hug nd we both sat on her bed..

"Now tell me what happen..did anyone hurt you" she perturbed.

I shook my head as no..

"Then"she asked me anxiously.

I told her everything what happened there..

"It's ok...relax" she said trying to comfort me.

"And why are you thinking negatively smiley, may be they are dangerous but i think he warned for your safety" she said & i looked at her with confused face.

"Look first thing...he never ragged you..it's his friends who rag you not him" she began.

"yes" i replied but what she doesn't know is he is angry at me because of that accidental kiss.

"second..you said that he was beating someone may be that guy had done something wrong to him..so it might be the reason that he beat him" she said.

"ha...but beating someone is wrong na...what if that guy filed a case against him" i trembled imagining my handsome wolfy in jail.

Ayyo kaduvale...i don't know why but please don't do that..i can't see that handsome wolfy behind bars.

"hasna...it does'nt matter to you...ok.... it's his life...he can do whatever he want nd hasna...you are complaining about him like he did a grave mistake then what about your Akshith anna who used to punch buys who bad comment at you in college & school" she quired.

I got stunned....

What she said was right...why i am worrying about him...it's his life more over he scolded me...i shouldn't worry about him who yelled at me in public..

He can go to hell...i don't care..nd i don't understand one thing when did my anna used to kick boys..no..no..my anna don't beat anyone or if he even does then it might be very serious..

"My anna never beaten anyone " i said defending my brother.

"If you don't believe me you can ask your anna" she said rolling her eyes

Did my anna really beaten  boys who bad comment me...But why will they give dirty comments to me when i look like a uglypig.

"ok..ok..don't stress your brain" nina said making me come out of my trance.

"Nd darling he scolded you because as he is the president of anti squad ragging committe he wanted every fresher to be safe that's why he warned you to not step in there den so that you will be safe" nina said while wiping my tears.

Just then, nina got a call..she was about to cut the call but i gestured her to receive it as i don't want her to cut her dad's call because of me.She nodded her head nd left. I laid on my bed by closing my eyes nd quickly dozed off due to exhaustion of cries.