34🌷

Hey readers,

I am so sad that you people didn't vote on my previous chapter, which didn't reach 100+ votes like usual. I thought to not to update, but for the few people who asks me for an update personally, for them I have updated it.

So, the next update will be only when I get at least 100+ votes.

Please do vote my dear lovelies for my previous chapters & this chapter too.

                ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

I was disappointed in myself for not getting ready quickly. If I did then I wouldn't have gotten late, which make me lead to go to the tour.

But, God has other plans for me. May be god doesn't want me to be near by my Wolfy premises.

Hehe..I chuckled mockingly at myself.

Nothing goes according to my wish.

Even though, I know that he is not meant for me, but still I wished to go for the trip with them so that I can just get a glimpse of him and can be with him at least from afar. So that I can see my life, happiness & peace in him.

But to my dismay, the bus had already left.

It's the first time in my life, I have an urge to go for a tour. I had never been this much excited to go for a trip, but atlast it made be saddened.

Why the bus has to leave?

Ayyo kaduvale!

I totally forgot about about Nina. She is also so excited to go to tour. She even planned everything that how to enjoy on the trip and annoy Cabir Anna.

With a gloomy face, I twisted my neck towards Nina.

But, much to my surprise, she is grinning like a fool.

Has she gone mad?

Don't tell me she got insane due to sadness.

"Nina" I called her.

But, Her being herself, she enthusiastically started running like a crazy girl while beaming like a cherished cat ignoring me.

I got baffled. Slowly, my gaze travelled towards her direction only to see the bus, standing in front of us making me surprise.

Soon, A sweet smile plastered on my lips when I saw the bus, but I was confused & shock.

I mean just now I saw the bus leaving right, then how did that bus came back?

May be it's another one.

Anyway, who cares when I'm going to the tour. May be at last god finally changed his plans for me. I grinned, thinking about my Wolfy.

Now, I can see him secretly without even blinking my eyes.

Yayyyy!!!

"Are you going to get in or shall we depart by leaving you here alone"

Came a sweet, cheerful voice of Aashi.

My face became pale seeing her realizing that she is his girlfriend and will be with him all the time. But, I masked my bitter face with a smile as I'm so good at it.

No one knows, behind that dazzling smile of mine there is a weak, insecure gloomy girl who cries at night thinking about her insecurities & her Wolfy that he won't be her's.

I came out of my trance and gave a fake smile to her.

"Huu..Yeah, I will hop in. Wait a minute, let me put my suitcase in the trunk" I muttered.