64🌷

Hey lovelies..

Sorry for the late update and I know few of you people have waited till night for the update. I decided to update last night only but as I was in the middle of writing, I drifted to sleep. I know it's funny yet I couldn't help but to sleep...😂

Anyway's...Here is the update...

Enjoyy...💃

                   🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Daksh pov:

Tring!! Tring!!Tring!!

Arghh!! Who the hell is calling me now!!!!

I ignored it and snuggled more into my pillow which was smelling exactly like my Gigglemug.

Inhaling her scent my lips twitched upward, recognising that it wasn't some stupid pillow, but my gorgeous wife's soft bosom, to whom I got married twice.

Haha...I grinned wickedly...now She is all mine.

Haha...last night was Amazing!!!

Teasing her was the best epic in my life. Ahh!! God!! Her cherry colored face was a treat to my eyes.

Furthermore, I got to know one thing that, my touches affects her a lot and were igniting a fire in her. A sparking fire which only I have the authority to lit into her.

I nuzzled my face in her crook of the neck while sensually nipping her tender flesh in between my sharp teeth as I drew her closer to me wrapping my two legs and hands around her so firmly by squishing her in my arms as my desires kicked in me to feel her delicious body against mine.

"Umm...Elli" My Pondati murmured in her sleep.

Wow!! My Giggling baby!! You were moaning my name in your sleep.

Wah!! You are unknowingly making me hard Pondati and you don't even have any idea how much I'm getting turned on by a mere moan of yours. By the way, you don't know how much you have to pay for it in our future.

I again began chewing her neck all the way down to the valley of her bosom, savouring every bit of it and stopped right her upper breast biting their a little hard to wake up my sleeping beauty, however, she didn't wake up yet squirmed in her sleep, moaning my name again which triggered my love hormones leading me to suck her flesh where I bit her before to soothe it.

I don't know why, her scrumptious bosom always tempt me to do naughty things to her, especially to that part. Yet, I have to hold all the urges right now or else she will get scared of me if I took a wrong step.

However, I love hearing her moan my name which always makes me turn on anywhere.

As soon as I bit her, a smug look came across my face as she moaned my name again which made me smirk at her.

She tried to squirm in her sleep, but couldn't move since I'm holding her so tightly that even air couldn't travel between us because there shouldn't enter any other thing or person in between us.

I continued nibbling over there while slipping my hand inside her T-shirt, and pinched her waist softly but not removed my hand from their enjoying the feel of her skin by trying to wake her up as I found a new way to wake up my darling wife.

Because, I think this is the best way to wake her up. So that I can see her red colored cherry face as soon as I opened my eyes every morning which will definitely make my day more beautiful.

Soon, I stopped what I was doing as i felt her moving in my embrace as she is waking up.

I pretended to sleep like I didn't do any thing wanting her to assume it as a dream so that when she looks at her reflection in the mirror when she was going to get ready at that time she definetly looks at the hickeys which I have given her and she should be shock, looking at it thinking it's not at all dream but real.