31🌷

Hasna pov:

"What!! speech nd we " we both shouted loudly while looking at each other in horror.

Ayyo kaduvale..why are you making me fall in these type of tough situations.

I don't even know how to give a welcome speech...sure, I may be a topper of school & college but I'm never good at public speaking. I'm an anti social girl who hates attention.

"Smiley, what will we do now" nina asked me nervously like I have a box of solutions with me readily.

"I don't know" I said pinching my lips anxiously.

Sir: Are you both planning to stand there or are you both going to follow me.

We both looked at sir with our innocent faces but who he is a the king of cruel Raksash.

We both followed that cruel Raksash @ our sir by cursing & scolding him till we reached that mechanical  department where we have to give that damn speech.

As soon as we reached there, we both are welcomed by the unknown faces. One boy was already giving the welcome speech making both of us let out a breath.

Luckily we both are safe. There is no need to give that damn speech anymore as it is already taken care by someone.

Sir: Don't think that you both got saved.

We both looked at each other. An unknown fear crept in me thinking what that Raksash sir was planning against us.

"sir what do you mean by that" nina asked him in tension.

Sir: That means, Hasna has to give the welcome speech of a guest in few minutes nd you have to stay with the guests till they left.

We both gaped at each other worriedly. I was feeling all jittery. Why did always nina wil get lucky nd I'm an unlucky fool.

Why did I even showed that scene  to Nina?

Guess what...I have curse myself for my bad luck😥

"Sir can you please tell me who is the guest" I asked him uptightly.

Sir: you will know it once you go the dias nd Don't worry, they will give you a small paper just read it there.

I nodded my head..soon they called my name..

I timidly walked to the dias feeling hella agatited. They handed me the paper..

Hasna just read whatever written in there in that damn paper nd go back..

No need to be feel edgey...come on you can do it..

Huff..

Good Morning everybody! It is both an honour & pleasure to welcome everyone to the grand seminar about xyz which is being hosted by the mechanical department. I'm hear to share a few words of our guest who is a famous young enterprenure before welcoming him on to the stage..

"When life knocks you down..roll over nd look at the stars..That's the sprit of an entereprenure."

That's how Mr. Daksh Elli Sharma stays hungry for innovation & postivisim in business.

Daksh..

Is he my wolfy...my handsome wolfy is a business man.

Oh..hoo..hasna..

How can he be a business man. I mean if he is a business magnet then definetly i would know about it right.

I mean I could have certainly hear some rumours about him all over the campus right nd added to that if he is a business man then he would be busy by 24/7 instead ragging us.