57🌷

Hasna pov:

"Choco, chitiappa was hospitalised due to heart attack a few days ago"

My breath stopped as soon as those words fell in my ears. I was shocked to her the heart throbbing news about father illness. I felt numb. My heart crumbled in fear of losing my father.
Tears welled up in my eyes escaping a sob from my lips.

My Appa!!

"A-n-nna" I whimpered, breaking the hug looking up at my Anna with a watery-eyes.

My Anna too was glancing back at me with the same teary eyes as me.

"H-H-ow i-is h-he n-now" I sobbed, inquiring Anna about my Appa's health condition.

"Choco, he is in critical condition " Anna muttered with sorrow.

I stumbled upon hearing his words in trembling in shock.

"I-I w-ant to s-see him" I mumbled crying loudly grasping his words.

"I am taking you to the hospital only Choco, come" Anna said, wiping my tears and held me closer to him in his arms as we walked out of the airport to the car which is waiting for us.

I quickly hop onto the car while wailing and soon drove off to the hospital.

All the while, I was crying like hell feeling the unbearable pain in my heart by praying to god to save my Appa.

The moment we arrived to the hospital, I stepped down from the car hurriedly and started sprinting into the hospital.

"Choco, slowly!! you might get hurt yourself." I heard my Anna's yell.

Nonetheless, I cared less and continued running..

"Choco, wait!" Anna shouted at me.

"Stop running, princess" Anna screamed loudly grabbing the attention of passer's.

I stopped, not because I am scared of getting hurt, but to inquiry about my Appa's whereabouts.

I turn around to see Anna standing near me. Oh! Anna too might be running behind me.

"W-Which floor Anna" I wailed panting heavily.

Instead of answering me, he pulled me in a hug.

"I told you to stop running. Why didn't you listen to me. I know you are worried about chitiappa, however, I also don't want to see my princess getting hurt. You are our precious doll, choco. " Anna whispered softly kissing my temple.

"A-nna! Ap-Appa!!" I murmured breaking the hug.

"Shoo...He will be alright, the surgery is going on" Anna wiped my tears dotingly making me perplexed.

"S-surgery" I was baffled and looked at him for a clear explanation.

"Hmm" Anna hummed at me caressing my hair.

"W-What surgery? You said heart attack, right?" I asked him in worry.

"He has a hole in his heart, Choco. When we joined him in the hospital, the doctor informed us, that he has a hole in his heart. So, they need to do an immediate surgery " Anna explained me holding my shoulders gently.

"Will Appa be alright?" I queried him dreading the most inside my heart.

Anna nodded his head, assuring me and took me to the ICU.

I was walking to the ICU, mentally praying to god while sobbing as my Anna supported me by holding me in his arms.

Abruptly, I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes randomly caught a familiar figure who was looking like same as my Wolfy. I couldn't figure out whether that person is My Daksh or someone else as he is facing his back to me while speaking with someone whom I couldn't see the other person too due to the wall which came as an obstacle to my eyes.