15🌷

Hasna pov:

"Excuse me sir"

I heard a meek voice...I shifted my eyes from the professor to the entrance. There stood a girl who was looking down shyly at her shoes not able to bare the whole class eyes on her.

I felt like I was looking at myself in her. I too felt the same on first day but due to Nina standing beside me I was bit relieved.

"yes " sir said while raising an eyebrow at her.

"N-New joining sir" she stuttered looking at sir.

"oh..ok miss come in and sit wherever you want" sir said uninteresting.

She walked in by glancing all over the benches but none were giving her place to sit. Finally her gaze landed on me.

I gave an inviting smile yet moved a little by giving enough place to her to sit. She too gave a gratitude smile back and settled in.

Sir resumed his lecture as soon as he turned around..

"Thankyou for giving me place to sit beside you" she said smiling a bit dubiously.

"It's ok" I smiled hesitantly. Not knowing what to say further I turned my head towards board.

Few seconds later...Ist class had finished nd sir had left. There is a little time to start the second class.

I was looking at all other classmates of my class. All were chit chatting with each other except me & the girl beside me.

"I-I.." she cleared her throat. I think she wanted to ask something. So, I twisted my neck towards her.

"Vo..you sit alone in this bench" she asked in low tone.

"No...actually my friend who sit's beside me was absent today" I replied smiling.

"oh.." she said little sadly.

"I'm sure she won't have any problem with you sitting with us. You can sit along with us" I added sensing her sadness.

As soon as I utter those words her lips curved into a bright smile.

Oh, I am right she is thinking that Nina will object her in sitting with us.

Aww..

"Thankyou nd by the way I'm pari" she said introducing herself.

"I'm hasna" I said giggling.

"Nice name...nd you have a beautiful smile too" pari complimented.

"Thankyou" I said awkwardly as i never received any compliments except from my family & my roommates.

After that we did a little chithat about the classes in the middle of the lectures.

Now It's time for lunch break...

I stood up to go to mess...nd glanced at Pari to bid bye but she was looking at me perplexed..

"umm..pari..I will come back after having my lunch" I smiled.

"you won't eat in class" she asked me.