40🌷

Please do vote on the previous chapter and this chapter too..

Both chapters Target 150+ to unlock the next chapter..

                  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

As soon as I settled in the cab. I let out my tears which were started to flow out from my eyes.

All my misery, started because of joining in that college. I could have listened to my parents and joined in Chennai, but no I have to become stubborn and now I have to land in the trouble of problems which I had never faced in my life.

I am not understanding anything right now.

Daksh sir said that they are like siblings then how can Ashi peck his cheek.

Heart: Then, what it called as when your two brothers peck your cheeks.

My foolish heart mocked at me...

I don't know what to think about them. May be it's just a sibling kiss.

I tried to console my poor heart but no my heart couldn't believing that they are like siblings.

I never thought, Aashi will accuse me like that and behave with me rude.

I don't know how he is now. Does my Elli even consult a doctor or not because though that old uncle cured the snake bite, but it's better to consult a doctor.

I wish I was beside him so that I can take care of him.

Gosh!!! I'm already missing him.

Huff..

"Mam, we have reached your destination" The driver said making me come out of my thoughts.

I came out of the cab, payed him the fair and the cab left.

I turn around, the security guard smiled at me while opening the gate and the other guard hand over me the keys by saying..

"Mam, keys. Everyone left to office." I gave a small fake smile and walked inside by taking the keys from him.

As soon as I reached my room. I threw myself on the bed.

My bed....My solace. Only my bed and pillow knows how much I cry inside the four walls of my room.

As soon I hit the bed, again tears brimming in my eyes while thinking about him.

First, He glares at me..

He yells at me...

He teases me..

He scolds me..

He helps me..

But in all this, my wolfy hates me to the core.

He loathes me for kissing him..

He hates me for marrying me...

Everything my handsome wolfy hates is me. My Elli doesn't like me. I was weeping nonstop.

Heart: If he hates you then why did he lift you in his arms when you were feeling scared.

Why did he take all the whipping's for you.

Why would he take the snake bite for you.

Why would he save you from the goon's not for once instead twice.

My heart mocked me, but he did due to humanity.

yeah..

Anuj (hasna's brother):