60🌷

Hey lovelies,

I'm on cloud nine that you people were increasing my story reads by reading and adding my book into your reading list. I'm so happy for that, but could you all please stop being a silent readers and vote on all the chapters of the story. It would mean a lot to me.

Please go back and vote on the previous chapters.

Anyways, here is your update. Enjoy!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Daksh pov:

I drove off to the sharma mansion, to put some sense into that bloody father of mine and I even bet that, that plastic woman had created her melodrama by now.

Soon, I arrived and walked into the mansion with rage coursing through my veins. My indignation reached heights when my eyes caught a glimpse of my step mother shedding phony tears of sorrow in front of her husband which added more fuel to my smouldering outrage.

"Wah!!Mrs. Leena Sharma!! You should be in acting field rather than showing your super duper acting skills here while complaining like a kid to your husband about your step son, by bawling like your step son had rendered your heart with his harsh words by showing a feigning sadness along with insincere acts.Wah!! Wah!! Hands off to you"

I shouted sarcastically while gritting my teeth in an enrage by clapping my hands in a dramatic manner.

Instantly, that bloody father of mine heard my voice, and rose up from his place in anger.

"Daksh, first learn how to respect elders. Is this the way you speak with your mother? " My father yelled which made me laugh at his remark.

"Tch...Tch..Oh my dear filthy father!! I presume that you have mistaken. Let me clarify, my mother, Siya sharma has died a few years ago. So, I don't have a mother. I only had a mucky father who had married his mistress in content as soon as his innocent wife died. And, the lady who was a mistress of my murky father once upon a time was now my stepmother who loves to do melodrama's and my nasty father fell for her fake tears" I said, with venom lacing in my voice yet an evil smile was playing on my lips while tucking my hands in my pockets.

Daksh Elli Sharma can be cold, angry, arrogant, rude, caring, loving, sweet, gentleman and can be very malignant too.

I'm very evil to the extent that the other person couldn't bear my evilness and ends up into a drastic emotional turmoil. That's what I do to my enemies.

"Daksh!!!"

"How dare you to speak ill about my wife!!"

My father screamed at me taking long strides towards me, in a swift he raised his hand to slap me.

But, who am I ? The young billionaire Daksh Elli sharma who doesn't take shits from others.

I held his hand in midair, and chucked it like a garbage by looking over at that despicable woman.

"Aww!! Mrs Leena Shrama, you did a great job by wrapping my father around your fingers. What a love your husband has towards you and he even trying shower you with love infront of his own blood. Wah!! Wah!!" I uttered ironically by clapping my hands.

That, filthy woman was busy in staring at me with feign hurtful eyes and was shedding her crocodile tears, whereas her DIL and son was busy in holding her in their arms.

I smirked at them, Once Daksh was in cunning mode, no one can stop me from it. I enjoy this side of mine because it entertains me and also it subsides my anger too.