45🌷

Hey lovelies

Even though, my problem didn't get solved, I am still updating for you guys as you people are so eager to read the next update.

I hope you people support me through your precious votes..

Plus I want to inform you all about that, I will update once in a week like before from now. Because, I have exams lined up from next week. So, I would be busy in preparation and exams. Hope you people understand.

And, please don't stop voting as there is no target. Despite of all the issues, I'm still updating for you people. So, I think I deserve votes.

Enjoy the update..

❤❤❤❤❤

Anuj pov:

I woke up at as usual timing in the early morning at 3:00Am and started studying...

At 7Am:

I have been waiting for my mom from last one hour, yet she hasn't arrived to give me Bournvita to me as she usually does.

My mom might be probably still in shock that her princess got married to an unknown person, which is why she forgot that she has a son to take care of.

Shrugging off all those bullshit thoughts, I strolled downstairs only to notice that, the hall is soundless except for the sounds of utensils.

Periappa was reading the newspaper while Appa began sipping his coffee whereas Anna was on the phone talking to some client.

I peeped into the kitchen, mom was busy in preparing breakfast for us where as Ria Anni was helping her with chores, and Periamma is performing pooja in pooja room.

It's complete silence..I feel terrible due to the new environment which I'm feeling right now. Our mansion was never used to be silent, instead it's always filled with laughter due to my Crazy Akka, but now it feels suffocating.

The whole sastry mansion was now completely adorned with silence.

Yesterday, they mentioned that they are not angry with my sis, right? Then, why the hell they have a solemn expressions on their faces.

"Anuj"

I jerked away from my thoughts when I heard the voice of my Periappa.

"Has princess woke up? " Periappa queried me.

"No, periappa" I replied, trying to guess what he is thinking.

He nodded his head and continued to do his work..

I wonder what is running in everyone's brain. If my sister has seen their serious and sad on their faces then she will be devastated again like last night. I have to do something or else she will be gloomy all day again which I can't see.

First, I should make this environment lively so that my sister won't feel bad.

For that I have to bring back my joyous family.