51🌷

Hasna pov:

"Mrs. Hasna Daksh Elli Sharma!!!!!! Are you going to get your ass off the bed or shall I drag you out of your comfort zoneee!!!!!!"

Arghh!!

I groaned at the high pitch screech of a person who shouted against my ear in the early morning.

Ughh!! I grabbed the plushie and placed against my ear to block that annoying screech.

Why that stupid witch has to be that loud?

Arghh!! Nina!!!

Who will wake up a person in this way!

I gritted my teeth in anger...sure, Nina & my brother Anuj have one thing in common..

That is....To hella irritate me in the early morning..

Uff!!

Are you all wondering why she calls me Mrs. Hasna Daksh Elli Sharma?

It's simply because she knows about my accidental marriage.

How? You people might wonder?

           ❤Flashback starts❤

I was sleeping, hugging the plushie near my heart, which my wolfy gave me while dreaming about him.

As I was busy in my dreams, but all of a sudden, I woke up due to the urgency to Pee.

I sleepily headed to the washroom and did my business by slapping my neck irritatingly due to the mosquito which just kissed me.

After I emptied my bladder, I stepped out of the bathroom groggily and was about to climb into my bed, but in a swift I opened my eyes in shock as soon as I heard the most horror-struck words..

"Who the heck had tied that mangalsutr around you, Hasna?" Nina screamed at her top of her lungs at me in her high pitched voice.

My eyes popped out of my head as I stared at her in astounded, who was throwing daggers at my mangalasutr.

"Mangalasutr!" I murmured, getting startled by her words in terror. My  hand automatically found their way to my mangalautr and clutched it..

That's when, I realised that I came out of my top during sleeping.

I gulped at the pair of  eyes which were demanding me for answers.

What should I do now?

Will she judge me, if I tell her the truth.

I was about to put the mangalasutr inside the my top, but before I did, a hand stopped me.

"Don't you dare to hide it" Nina screamed, making me hella anxious.

"I am not" I defended.

"Whatever...Tell me who is that jerk" She queried me, seething in anger while rolling her eyes.

As soon as she called my Wolfy, a jerk. My fists curled up into a ball in rage, but I suppressed my anger and yelled at her.

"He is not a jerk, Nina. He is my husband....My Daksh...His name was Daksh Elli Sharma..the one who tied this around me" I chided her while lifting my mangalasutr at her by indicating it.

As soon as I uttered those words, my stomach was filled with butterflies and those words felt like foriegn to me. Ignoring all those things, I glanced at Nina who was looking at me speechless, stunned and bewilder.