49🌷

Daksh pov:

Arghh!!

Groaning, I tossed on the other side, irked, as a bright warm sun rays kissed my skin through the window, disrupting my sleep.

I slowly fluttered my eyelashes and took a look around the surroundings.
The events of the previous nights slowly flashed before my eyes.

How the freaking hell I ended up in my penthouse?

Last night I clearly remember, I was in a graveyard that too near my mother's tombstone.

However, How did I come here?

"Thankgod!! You woke up, idiot!!"

Came an angry yet worry shrill of my clown..

"Did Daksh wake up?" I heard a concern voice.

I looked over at the direction of the voice and saw Rajesh entering into the room.

Rajesh is Rishi's cousin who happened to be a person who is a software testing head in my company. Though, he is younger than us for 1 yr, but we never treat him like small. He is a talented and a sweet person, unlike us.

I shifted my eyes from him and landed on the clown who was my best buddy busy in glaring at me while getting up from the couch to approach me.

"What!!" I said arrogantly.

"You don't even have an ounce of gratefulness towards us, idiot" Cabir taunted.

"Why do I should be thankful to you?" I questioned sarcastically ignoring the sensation of weakness which I have been feeling within me since I woke up.

"Because, we brought you home" Rajesh fake chirped trying to cheer the atmosphere.

"So what!" I replied abrasively by rolling my eyes at him.

Cabir got irked at my words, but soon his face got soften as his eyes fell on my face for a few second.

"How are you feeling Daksh" Cabir queried me ignoring my words as I felt the bed dip by him as he sat near me.

"Anger, pain, frustration, depression.. what not" I replied bitterly and looked away, afraid that, I may end up crying before my clown...my buddy.

"Idiot, I'm not asking about your heart condition. I'm querying about your health...your physical condition, moron" Cabir threw a snarky comment at me.

"What happened to me. I'm absolutely fit and fine" I replied nonchalantly.

"Daksh you are out of conscious for 17 hours and was still burning with fever" Rajesh scolded me like I'm a kid while placing his palm on my forehead to check the temperature.

"Oh...it's just a fever. You both are worrying like I would die anytime soon" I chuckled dryly.

"Daksh!!! Shut up, at least for the sake of your love & grandma. Don't say like that" Cabir hissed.

"By the way, where are you going now? You are still burning" Rajesh grunted due to my behaviour while trying to stop me, whereas Cabir was looking like he wanted to kill me but couldn't do as I'm his best buddy.

Ignoring those two person's words, I answered..

"I need to use the washroom" I replied blankly.

Cabir glared at me which didn't affect me an ounce and shrugged it, whereas Rajesh was looking at me like not knowing what to say the next.

Huff...who can control their bladder when it is filled.