66🌷

Hasna pov:

Omo!!!!!

My Wolfy is really a cold blooded, ruthless cutthroat person.

"Daksh!! Is this the way I raised you. For God's sake, He is your father. If not you like him, then at least respect him" Grandma chastised at him, although I tried to move my feet from where I stood, nonetheless, I couldn't as my foot rooted to its place.

However, I can't stand here all day. At any moment I have to go in.

With that, I forcibly dragged my feet into the mansion blinking away my tears.

"Father?" My Elli laughed dryly as his voice laced with sardonic.

"Who? He? Father?" Elli remarked sarcastically with a humourless laugh pointing his finger towards his father as I am entering into the mansion feeling anguish of seeing his posture.

I glanced at Ram uncle who was staring at my Wolfy with sad yet guilty eyes.

"Seriously, sweetheart!! In what way he is looking like a father to me. Have you forgotten what he did to me. Did you forget that he always prefers his mistress over his late wife's son who was also his blood...and That's me!!! This man here never played a father role in my life. He never ever fulfilled any of his duties as a father to me. After your daughter died, all he was busy in warming his mistress in bed, who was standing beside him with phony tears." Elli screamed, flaring his nostrils in anger.

Hearing his words made my heart broke into pieces. That means, my Elli didn't get the parents love which I got since my childhood. I used to thought that, even though his mother died, his father has taken care of him by giving both roles love..but I was wrong.

"Chiku!! For god's sake stop it!!" Grandma shouted with a scowl, whereas, the whole mansion was in pin drop silence.

The guests were looking like scared cats while my new family was looking at him in fear.

Why I feel like my Elli hates my in laws except grandma!!

"No!! Not now!! When it involves my wife!! All this while I never said anything to him because somewhere in my heart there was at least 1% of respect for him, but now I don't think this person deserve any respect. I freaking hate myself being called his son in public" He yelled and in a blink of an eye as he took a vase which was near him and threw it on the ground shaking in irate.

I gasped at his violent action, yet what I don't understand is, why he said that involves my wife.

"Chote!!" My step MIL shrieked at his antic.

"Oh, here comes the actress. How can I forgot the main character. You should get the award for mother India" My Elli remarked sarcastically by glaring at her with intense eyes in livid.

I so wanted to stop him from saying menacing words to them because even though they are bad, yet that doesn't mean he should speak with them in that way. However, I am not in a state to stop him. I'm afraid that he would yell at me in front of everyone, which will be added a bonus point to the guests to mock me more.

"Chiku! I said stop all this nonsense right now. We can sit and talk" Grandma suggested to him with pleading eyes.

But, who he is, the king of Werwolves, who never listens to anyone and does what he wants.

"Naah..how can I stop it when these people here, called my wife as a black beauty!!!" My Elli boomed, grinding his teeth in rage.

As soon as I heard, I got appalled hearing his words.

Ayyo kaduvale!! His ruthless behavior is because of me.

Oh my!! Oh my!! He heard every thing!! Kaduvale!!