63🌷

Hey lovelies!!

Sorry for the late update but I updated 1 min before 12. So it comes under sunday only😂

So, updated on time..

Anyways, the entire week I was so busy that I didn't get time to write. So it become late.

And few people were asking for two updates a week...

But, sorry to disappoint you guys..I am not free at all these days. I hope you people understand. If I will get time then I will surely update twice a week.

Added to that, I am giving lengthy updates guys...

Enjoy!!💃

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hasna pov:

"What!! No way" I exclaimed in horror.

As soon those words flew away from my mouth, my Elli burst out into a loud gleeful laughter which feels so euphonious.

"Haha..Oh my god!!..Haha..Gigglemug, just look at your face...Haha...you are looking so funny with that terror struck expression on your face just like you have seen a ghost. God!! Its hilarious" My Wolfy spoke in between his fit's of laughter.

I stared at him in puzzled at first, that's why he found it as a joke, but then I realised that all this while he was teasing me which caused me pissed off at him, yet again, I was spellbound of his spectacular laugh which made me smile at his carefree attitude in front of me which I have never ever seen before.

In this two and half years I have never seen his enthral laugh, which skipped my heart beats a bit.

"It's not funny" I came back from that bewitching sight and retorted on him in my usual soft tone.

"Relax!! I am just joking" My Wolfy said, gazing at me dotingly while holding his stomach because of his belly laughter which he did a few seconds ago.

I took a deep breath with ease. I glanced at him by gaping like a fish.

"Gigglemug, I'm just playing with you" My Wolfy further added with a crooked smile by uncrossing his legs like he is the king of the entire werewolves.

"Am I a toy to you?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes at him, but as you all know it didn't affect him yet pulled me into his lap with a jerk by holding my wrist and straddled me like I'm a baby on his lap whereas my hands were placed on his shoulder for support.

"When did I say that you were a toy to me? Huh...You are more than a plastic toy to me, but let me correct you. It's not playing instead teasing. I love to tease my giggling baby so much till she turn into a cherry so that I can bite those yummy cherry cheeks all my life" My Wolfy replied in his rich, husky voice, whereas his hand slowly reach my back and suddenly pulled the back of the knot of my blouse which made me shudder at his antic.

"E-lli" I moaned while clutching his shirt tightly into my fists.

"I love it when you call me that. It's been years since I had heard someone calling me with that name face to face" My Elli murmured while snuggling his face in my crook of the neck like a baby.

"E-ll..umm" I again moaned at the same time I was taken aback by his sudden gesture too.

What is he doing? Huff...He was creating a havoc in my body with his actions? My hands automatically reached to his hair and held his head in my hands and was about to push him closer to mine but snapped out of my stupid unholy thoughts. I feel like my body was set on fire.