I 72 I

Longg falls into my hands, blinking sleepily. I hand her a cookie and she thanks me, flitting off, presumably to talk to Adrien's Kwami. 

Adrien's mouth drops open and he continues to stutter for about two minutes. I move back slightly, waiting patiently for him to gather his thoughts. 

'Y/n?' He breathes finally, with a shocked expression upon his face. He reaches out to touch my cheek gently with his right hand. 'You're...Ryuko?' 

I nod, licking my lips. 'That's right, Kitty.' 

'How did you know I was Cat Noir?' Adrien asks hesitantly, tipping his head to the side and gripping the sides of his bed with both hands. 'I didn't tell you.' 

'I know,' I sigh slowly, letting the words tumble from my lips. 'I only really knew when you said my name.' 

The confusion doesn't clear from his expression, so I continue. 'When I broke up with you...for you-' I have to bite back a laugh. 'And I explained this to...well...Cat Noir-he said-you said that you didn't want to break up with me either,' I finish lamely. 'That's how I knew.' 

Adrien scratches the back of his neck sheepishly, glancing down at his lap. 'Yeah, I guess that would do it. So you decided you would break into my room to make-out with me? Was that your best option for telling me?' 

I laugh. 'Seemed so, at the time.' 

Adrien laughs too, shaking his head. 'I can't believe we broke up with each other...for each other. I mean, how blind are we?' 

'How blind are you?' I poke him in the chest. 'I'm the one who figured it out, remember.' 

'Pffft, I would've gotten there eventually.' Adrien says with a grin. 'Just would've taken longer.' 

'Yeah, a lot longer,' I agree, smiling. 'So what now then?' I lay back with my head on one of Adrien's pillows. He lays back with me. 

'I don't know.' Adrien says softly. 'I guess we date then. Will you be my girlfriend?' 

'Are you asking me as Cat Noir-or Adrien?' I say playfully. Adrien turns his head, staring directly in my eyes. 

'It doesn't matter who I am if I'm with you,' He says evenly, not breaking eye contact. I blink slowly, figuring out what to say. 

'That was....' 

'Cheesy and utterly ridiculous?' Adrien asks. 

'Beautiful,' I finish, leaning in to kiss him. He rolls onto his back and I hover over him, hands around his neck. Adrien pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. 

'So-uh, you never answered my question,' Adrien says, slightly out of breath. 

'What do you think, Kitty?' I roll my eyes. 'Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I'm not actually sure why you're asking that, since we technically never broke up.' 

'Well, we broke up, then got together as Superheroes, and now we're back together as a normal couple.' Adrien thinks it over. 'Yeah, I guess you're right.' 

'I think.' I pause. 'I think we should try to keep things as normal as possible with our friends. They don't know that anything's changed, and we should keep it that way.' 

Adrien nods. 'But can't people know that Ryuko and Cat Noir are dating?' He asks. 

'No,' I shake my head. 'Unfortunately, since Ladybug knows my identity, she'll think I'm cheating on you if I start going out with Cat Noir as Ryuko.' I say. 'Or she'll figure out your identity.' 

'Would that be so bad though?' Adrien asks. 'I mean, you already know Ladybug's identity right?' 

'How-how did you know that?' 

'I kinda figured, cause you two seem really close,' Adrien smiles. 'You actually look quite similar too, I swear you could be related.' 

I laugh. 'Pffft, no way. It's not like I have a twin or anything.' 

'Yeah,' Adrien agrees. 'Wait-' 

I shut my mouth quickly. 

'Don't you have a cousin who looks exactly like you?' Adrien asks. I let out a breath of relief while questioning Adrien's IQ. 

'No Kitty,' I sigh. 'It's you who has an identical cousin.' 

He snaps his fingers. 'That's right.' 

'If things just stay how they are, everything should be fine. No one will find anything out and everyone will be...normal.' I nod firmly. 

'You're so cute when you're riled up, darling,' Adrien says with a smirk. 

'Oh shut up Kitty.' 

'Make me.'