I 73 I

'I'm bored.' I complain, leaning against Adrien's legs. I'm sitting cross legged on the ground in front of him at the fountain. Marinette looks down at me with minor interest, slinging an arm around Luka. 

'What do you want me to do about that?' Adrien asks with a smirk, his hands draping over my shoulders to my chest. I roll my eyes inwardly, smacking his hands away. 

'I want to do something fun,' I announce. 'Let's go to Hawaii.' 

'Hawaii's a bit far, don't you think?' Marinette says dryly. 'How about we go to dinner or ice cream tonight?' She suggests. 'I'm completely broke, but I can afford ice cream.' 

'I'll pay,' Luka offers, tapping her on the shoulder. 'You paid last time, remember?' 

'Oh fine,' Marinette laughs. 'But you really should stop offering to pay for everything.' 

'But you paid last time.' Luka argues. 

'No I didn't.' 

'You're paying,' I turn to Adrien with a smirk. 

'I know,' He laughs, leaning over to kiss me. 'I love you though.' 

'I love me too,' I say, standing up and sitting down next to him. Adrien chuckles, kissing me again, this time for longer. 

'Hem, hem,' Marinette coughs, raising her eyebrows. 'Quit the PDA.' 

'Why?' I pout. 'There's literally no one around.' I gesture around us. 

'We're here,' Mari points out. 

'Yeah, but you don't count,' I smile. 

'Thanks,' Marinette shoots me a look. 'You don't count either.' 

'I don't see you and Luka making out,' I blink. 'Wait, except for that time I walked in on you two-' 

Mari makes a noise halfway between a cat hissing and a meow. 'tsdhdfsdwe-' 

'Cat got your tongue?' I smirk. 'Don't want me to mention that little incident?' 

Luka turns bright red. 'Y/n.' He complains. 'Did you have to bring that up?' 

'What about that time you and Adrien-,' Marinette is cut off as a giant explosion sounds from the direction of the school. 

'What in the fresh hell is that?' Adrien gasps, standing up. I don't anticipate his movement, rolling across the ground. 

'Thanks, Kitt-I mean Adrien.' I say sarcastically. 

'Huh?' Adrien turns around, a warning expression on his face. 'We should go and see what that was.' 

I roll my eyes. 'Fineeee, but you have to promise to come over later.' 

'Promise,' Adrien says, placing his hand over his chest. 'Cat's honour. I mean-' He glances at Marinette and Luka's shocked expression. 'It's a thing my Father and I say. You see, my Mom, she really liked cats and....' he trails off after realizing that literally no one except for me is listening. 

Luka gives Mari a significant look and she nods. 'Guys, I just realized I have to go and...uh-you know,' Mari shrugs, dashing off. Well, at least Luka and I know where she's going. Adrien frowns. 

'Is it just me or is she acting weirder than normal?' He tips his head. 

'She's just....' I tap my leg anxiously. 

'On, uh...' 

'The-' 

'She's on her period,' Luka invents wildly. I cough, holding back a laugh. 

Adrien seems to buy this. 'That makes sense.' 

I choke on my spit, smacking him on the arm. 

'What's that supposed to mean?' 

Adrien blushes a deep shade of red. 'I uh-nothing.' 

'Let's not stand around all day, kay?' I sigh. 'We'll go this way, you look over there,' I point to the side of the park. Luka nods, running off.

'Plagg, claws out!'

 'Longg, bring the storm!'