I 87 I

For some reason, I think we knew this was coming. The end of the world. I'm just sad I didn't make it past 17. I'm not sure how I'm still able to think if I'm really dead, but after a couple of minutes I realize the world isn't dark anymore. 

And then I land face first onto pavement. 

Coughing, I turn around to see Adrien. Not Cat Blanc, or even Cat Noir. Regular blind-ass Adrien Agreste. He seems to have landed seconds before I did, directly on the pavement beside me. I blink slowly, looking around. We're in an alley, with an empty cauldron lying feet away from us. 

'What the hell?' Adrien starts choking slightly. 'Where-why? Didn't I just destroy the whole world? Or, wait-what happened again?' 

My memories are fuzzy and I can only remember certain details from before. 'Hang on, did we try to change reality?' 

'Yeah-' Adrien holds a finger up, pointing at the cauldron. 'Some stupid potion or something.' 

'Why..why did we do that again?' I ask, tipping my head to the side. 

He snaps his fingers. 'To make it so that people knew you were dating me, not Cat Noir.'

 I laugh. 'That kinda sounds stupid.' 

'Guess it didn't work anyways,' Adrien says, scratching the back of his head. 'Where did we come from though?' 

'I don't know,' I glance around. 'I think we...blacked out.' 

'Maybe we went to that reality,' Adrien says. 'Maybe we died there so we came back here.' 

'Come on Kitty, that's ridiculous,' I roll my eyes. 'Don't you think we'd remember if we were in a world like that?' 

He snickers. 'Possibly, but you've got such a terrible memory you couldn't remember what you had for breakfast this morning.' 

I slap him on the arm lightly. 'Whatever, Agreste. Don't get me started on how blind you are.' 

'I'm not blind!' Adrien complains loudly. 

'Whatever you say.' I laugh. 'Are you sure you can't remember anything?' 

His expression becomes a slight bit more serious. 'Not really. I mean, I think it worked out to some extent. But then...something must have gone wrong, or we wouldn't be back here.' 

'It's lucky that we made it back here at all,' I shake my head. 'I don't think we should've been messing with the realities like that.' 

'No, probably not,' Adrien stands to his feet, helping me up gently. His hands linger on the tops of my arms for a second too long before he leans in to kiss me. My eyes widen briefly with surprise and then close, savouring the taste of Adrien's lips once more. 

I get random flashes of things that I think are memories. Hawkmoth saying something to me. Wait, what? Then Marinette talking to Adrien and I in her room. Nathalie walking in on Adrien and I in his room...um. Okay? So maybe these are memories from this other reality we were in. 

'Y/n?' Adrien gasps, breaking away from the kiss. 'I just had the strangest sense of-'

'Déjà vu?' I suggest, smiling slightly. 

'Yeah, how did you know?' 

'I had it too,' I stare into his eyes. 'You know, I don't mind if the world doesn't know about us.' 

His face breaks into a grin. 'It's fine if everyone thinks you're dating a hot superhero?' 

I roll my eyes. 'Sure Kitty.' 

'I'm happy with anything, as long as I'm with you,' Adrien says sincerely. 

'I love you, Adrien.' 

'Love you too, Y/n.' 

____

So what if I....*smiles*, kept writing this story?