i hate myself

Hi, it's me, your favorite author! Uh...so you're probably wondering why this chapter has come out of nowhere and I just wanted to let you know that I have no idea why either. I'm pretty sure I got bored writing this years ago. But...

Things happened.

Now, I got absolutely fucked up. Like, FUCKED. UP. And, apparently, when I'm under the influence, I decide to write dumb ass shit like this. So...here. Just...just read it, okay?

Sorry in advance.

"B-blood of the enemy...forcibly taken...you will...resurrect your foe."

For the first time in years, Tom felt real.

For 13 years (i think. loool. haven't read Harry Potter in years) he had been a shell of sorts. He'd been alive, just not alive. Now he felt whole again. Well, his soul was still broken, but whole.

He felt the potion his faithful servant had created for him and watched it bubble over the edge of the cauldron. He told his new legs to rise up so that lame kid could see his new body and quiver in fear at his unmatched perfection. He slowly came from the bottom of the potion and took in the sight of the graveyard his father was buried in. As he felt the cold air whip through his luscious baldness, Tom looked at his hands.

"Hm..." he thought, "they are a little paler than I remember. Perhaps the potion wasn't as perfect as I thought."

"Robe me," he said to Wormtail, who was sobbing on the ground. Wormtail quickly got up, cradling his arm, which was oozing in blood and one-handedly dressed his master (skills).

As he caught sight of Harry Potter (who was tied up and covered in blood), a beautiful memory crossed his mind.

He was suddenly reminded of his pride and joy.

The love of his life.

The only thing that has ever given him true happiness.

His nose.

Excited, he touched his face where he remembered his nose being and at last was met with-

Nothing.

He scrunched his....shit he doesn't have eyebrows either...well he scrunched the skin above his eyes together in confusion. "No...it can't be true..." he whispered to himself.

He'd never been so angry in his life. He looked directly across from him where Harry Potter lay tied to a gravestone and was filled with pure fury. That kid was the reason why his beloved was taken away from him. He wasn't bothered by his Killing Curse backfiring...it was the fact that the last thing on this earth that gave him happiness was stolen.

Tom stepped out of the cauldron, testing his new legs. Once he was sure he was stable, he made his way over to the boy and smirked evilly as he looked up at him with fear shining in his eyes.

"Harry Potter," he said, holding back a chuckle, "the boy who lived. One day you'll be known as the boy who died, mark my words."

Surprisingly, the fear left Harry's eyes and was replaced with anger. "You won't...get away with this," he said, coughing weakly.

Tom laughed. It was a cold, ruthless laugh that was full of hate, devoid of any actual humor.

"That's where you're mistaken, boy. I will get away with this. Isn't that right, Wormtail?"

Wormtail was still beside the bubbling cauldron, crying on the ground. Blood covered his entire arm and his situation seemed grim. "P-please master," he begged, "You promised."

Tom smirked once more and walked slowly towards the distraught man. "Give me your arm."

Wormtail looked up at him quickly, "Thank you, master," he said, holding up his bleeding arm, "I'm forever indebted-"

Tom didn't bother to hold back his amusement with his servant. "Other arm, fool." Looking defeated, Wormtail held up his left arm to his master. Tom pulled back the sleeve of his robes and touched the tattoo on his arm, calling the Death Eaters forth.

Once they all arrived, Tom glanced briefly at Harry (who was confused by the lack of Death Eaters that showed up) and looked around at the small group, amused. Of course they didn't show. They're scared. How cute.

He then gave a speech regarding the loyalty of all the members who did show up. He also took care of Wormtail's incessant crying by conjuring a silver hand and attaching it to his bleeding wrist. Tom found himself slightly distracted, though, since he kept touching the area of his face where his nose was meant to be.

In order to get some sort of revenge and to prove that the boy was not strong in any particular way, Tom walked lazily over to Harry and raised his wand. "Crucio," he said pointing his wand to the boy.

He, along with his Death Eaters, watched him as he reacted to the spell. There was no screaming. Instead, it looked as if he were going to pass out automatically.

"See?" he said, addressing his followers once more, "He's not as strong as everyone thinks. In fact, I'm going to kill him and you are going to watch it. There's no Dumbledore or any other Muggle loving fool to protect him. Now, we fight like real men. He stole my spotlight and other things near and dear to my heart, but I will give him a chance to die with honour. Wormtail! Unite him and return his wand!"

Wormtail scrambled up from the ground and used a knife to cut the ropes that tied Harry to Tom Riddle Senior's gravestone. Harry hoped that his leg would hold up long enough to stand tall and look Tom in the eye, but sadly he ended up falling to the ground.

Tom smiled with his pale, thin lips and watched in amusement as Harry tried to pick himself off the ground. Once he was somewhat standing straight, Tom asked, "Have you learned proper duelling yet?"

Tom knew the answer to his question perfectly well once he examined the boy's face. His eyes widened and his face flushed slightly, letting all the Death Eaters know that Harry was officially fucked.

"Well, in a proper duel, you must bow to me."

"I won't," Harry replied, gritting his teeth.

"You won't?" Tom asked. Just because of his rudeness, Tom decided to punish him by subjecting him to the torture spell once more.

Harry fell to the ground, not expecting that move again. He recovered more quickly this time though, and decided that his best move was to run and hide (as it turns out, this was a great idea).

So they played a fun new version of hide and seek, but the catch of the game was that if Tom found Harry, then Harry would have a family reunion sooner than he expected.

Now, you won't believe what happened next. Tom found Harry and was preparing to send him off to his early family reunion, but as he shouted, "avada kedavra!" Harry shouted what seemed to be the dumbest spell to shout in this grim situation, "expelliarmus!"

But, hey, it worked.

Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter were in a dope ass stand off where their spells clashed in the middle. Even the Death Eaters stared at it in awe. Tom, for the first time in his life, was fearful. Harry's spell was pushing Tom's spell back, which meant that if Harry were to win this standoff, Tom would die (kind of).

They stayed like that for a while, then, as if he had been visited by ghosts telling him exactly what to do, Harry direct his wand upwards, breaking the spells. He then bolted towards Cedric Diggory's body, summoned the portkey (or Triwizard Tournament cup, whatever), then dipped out of the graveyard with Cedric's body.

And the poor, nose-less, bloodthirsty snake thing that used to be my husband screamed in fury.

Someone please tell me why I'm like this.

~@Queen_Of_Memessss