family friendly content

The time James Potter learned from the master:

My father's best friend is my best friend's aunt.

They always tell us amazing stories of how they were pranksters while Mum watches on the sidelines disapprovingly.

"James, Sirius, watch and learn," she says, when Mum and Dad aren't looking, "If you want to rule Hogwarts like we did, you have to learn from the master prankster."

She holds up her wand, "This is your greatest tool, my pupils," she continues dramatically, "This tool with put you down in pranking history!"

"But we can't use magic outside of school."

"Yes, James, very true...which is why I got you guys this."  She summons a very large trunk from her bag with James and Sirius written in gold on the top.

"What's in it, Aunt?" Sirius asks her. 

Her eyes glint mischievously, "Only some of the greatest pranking tools of all time. I created them myself. I have dungbombs, trick wands, and even my own big book of pranks that I never got to do at Hogwarts."

Sirius and I are practically in heaven when we look inside the seemingly endless trunk full of everything you can imagine. "Thanks," I finally say, "I can't wait to use all this stuff!"

"Why don't we try it out, then?"

Long story short, we used a dungbomb in Mum and earned ourselves a trip to my room for the rest of the day. That is including Cassie, who is a grown woman. Well, a grown woman possessed by a two year old, that is.