i thought this story was over

The time the Gryffindor ghost haunted the Slytherins:

A giggle echoes throughout the dungeons.

Everyone would swear that Cassiopeia Riddle was a poltergeist, if if weren't for the History of Magic classes they take about her.

Everyone in the Common Room is alarmed when the large portrait of Salazar Slytherin starts saying every swear word in existence at the top of his lungs. The First Years wonder why they are always covered in green slime every morning, until they see Cassiopeia painting the stone walls with it.

The students try to tell their ghost, Tom Riddle about her behaviour, but there is not much he can do about it, either. He chases after her whenever she is seen in the Common Room, but somehow always ends up dressed in a ridiculous clown costume and eventually gives up trying.

The Slytherins decide to give Cassiopeia a peace offering to finally end this. So even though she can't eat it, they leave a pile of chocolate frogs outside of the Common Room and she never haunts the Slytherins again.

"Alright, Potter," she says to the First Year, "There's your bloody chocolate. Could you give it back?"

"Hm..." James Sirius Potter thinks, "No."

"What?!" she screams, gliding after the little shit, "You promised!"

And that's how James Potter got away with taking Cassiopeia's last dungbomb.