ꀤ ꃅꍏᐯꍟ ꋪꍟ꓄ꀎꋪꈤꍟꀸ

Today's song... Harry Potter in 99 Seconds- Paint

Cassiopeia POV

I glare at the white wall in front of me.

The nurse refuses to let me leave until I'm fully recovered, so I'm stuck here for a few more days.

Tom isn't any help either.

He visited me this morning, and saw me wake up, but then left and has been gone all day.

Maybe taking off my shoe and throwing it at him was a little harsh, but he still has no right to leave me all alone.

"Cassie!" someone shouts from the door.

By the time he reaches my bedside, Will is out of breath, "Sorry....I um- couldn't make it....earlier...detention...ehh..."

He sits beside on the bed and attempts to catch his breath. "Where are the other two? Stuck in detention?"

"Not anymore. They should be here in-"

"Ahhh!!!" two voices scream from the ceiling. In a blur, two idiots fall down from about 100 feet in the air at top speed.

Rolling my eyes, I take out my wand and say, "Arresto momentum," causing them to slow down and hit the floor gently.

"Okay. Definitely didn't think that one through."

"Obviously."

"So, how was being Petrified?" Charlie asks, grinning.

(I looked this part over and I accidentally called Charlie 'James' . Fuck up of the year)

"Lovely. What did I miss?"

The boys share a rare look that usually means, 'shit, should we tell her or...'

"Tell me what happened..."

"Erm-well-um," Bill starts, sputtering, "agirlinravenclawwaskillesandtheschoolmightclose."

"Come again?"

"A girl in Ravenclaw was killed and the school may close," a different voice says from above us.

Professor Dumbledore stands above us with a grim look on his face. "Myrtle Warren was killed in the second-floor bathroom and the Ministry is threatening to close the school down. Parents are starting to think that Hogwarts is unsafe judging by your Petrifaction and Miss Warren's death."

"That's awful!" I gasp, "How can we stop them?"

"I'm afraid the only way to stop the Ministry from shutting the school down is by finding the person responsible and turning them in."

Tom. That bloody idiot. Look at the mess he's gotten himself into.

•••

I march down to the Common Room and storm through the stone wall. I push and shove through the other Slytherin students until I find Tom sitting in a chair, reading the Prophet.