M͜͡U͜͡R͜͡D͜͡E͜͡R͜͡I͜͡N͜͡G͜͡ M͜͡O͜͡A͜͡N͜͡I͜͡N͜͡G͜͡ M͜͡Y͜͡R͜͡T͜͡L͜͡E͜͡

Today's song... Secrets- The Weeknd

As you can see by the spoiler title this is the chapter when Tom murders Myrtle. Obviously it's going to be in his point of view because Cassiopeia is not available at the moment so please leave a message after the beep...beeeeep.

Tom POV {I literally just explained this hands wtf are you writing this for}

Cassiopeia was admitted into the hospital two nights ago, when she was petrified.

I walk into my dormitory where Black is already waiting for me.

"Why the hell did you have to petrify her, Riddle? We never agreed on this!"

Normally, I would curse him if he ever talked to me that way, but I suppose these are...understandable circumstances. "Black, you know perfectly well how your sister is. If she found out, she'll lecture me for about Merlin knows how long and refuse to ever look me in the eye again."

"True...but you could have just let her go or something so she won't have to worry about it at all," he states.

"You know perfectly well I can't do that," I say, looking directly into his eyes, daring him to contradict me again.

He visibly gulps, "Uh, yes I understand," I looks down before saying, "I'm going to go down to the hospital wing to visit her...would you like to join me?"

It wasn't just me that went with Black to the hospital wing. All of my followers wanted to see her frozen, beautiful face that wouldn't move until the Mandrakes were fully grown.

The arrival of Cassiopeia turned our meetings from sad and boring to a half hour filled with sexual innuendos and attempting to hide laughter. I could tell that my followers loved having her around and were devastated when they found out that I had to petrify her and they couldn't tell her brother about it.

Avery is probably the only one she talks to outside of the meetings. They seem to be friends even though I have never seen them around each other much. I would guess that Avery harbors feelings for her, but it's highly unlikely since she's...sort of out of his league.

Although she denies and ignores it, everyone in the school has respect for her. They fear her as a prankster and love her because of her stupid jokes and lovable face. Ever since I've been around her almost every minute of the day, people have been wary of her, which I think makes her sad. When she wakes up, I might allow her to take some time away from me so she won't feel too trapped.

What am I doing? All day, I haven't been able to do anything but think of her. This morning when I attempted to think of a name for my group, my mind couldn't help but wander to the note she wrote in my diary:

Dearest Tom,

You should definitely call them the Knights of Walpurgis! Think of it Tom, just for a moment. The Knights of Walpurgis. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Everyone is sure to shiver in fear when they hear that accursed name!

                         Feeling knighty,

           Cassiopeia Ara Black 🖤💚🖤

Then, during lunch, my eyes wandered to Cassiopeia's favorite chocolate doughnuts and I instantly saw an image of Cassiopeia's face smothered in dark chocolate. I actually smiled at the memory of her stuffing my face with a doughnut and nearly choking me to death. When a first year Slytherin saw the stupid grin on my face, he looked at me questionably and I refused to eat anything else at dinner.