you arent ready for this

Guess who?

It's me!

Bet you weren't expecting that!

Okay, so I came here for three things:

1) HOLY SHIT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS PIECE OF SHIT STORY!

2) English is unnecessary!

3) I have written a story that is even more shitty than this.

Entire audience: *leaves*

Okay so about the first thing, I'm really really happy that so many people have been able to laugh at my bad jokes/grammar/language/story line and enjoyed whatever the fuck this is. For once in my life I'm actually proud that I spent months working on something that could of have easily taken a week for anyone else. Thank you, thank you, thank you, you beautiful people. Okay, enough of this sappy shit.

Okay, second thing.

Are you a 'writer' who just can't do English?
Well, have I got a deal for you!

I pride myself on being the grammar Nazi of the century and I have started editing stories for other writers on Wattpad just for the fun of it.

No, you don't have to pay.

Yes, I can help you with concepts for your story.

Yes, you heard me right. I'm doing other people's work for free. I'm a God damned saint.

If you have any other questions, PM (private message) me, and I'll do my best to help!

Enough of that....

Um, so you may be asking yourself, "Why the fuck is this piece of trash writing something else?"

And my answer to you is, "FUCK OFF, ITS MY LIFE!"

So it's another Harry Potter fanfic, but this time it follows Sirius Black and a character I have named Avery Nott. Everyone loves the Marauder's Era!

 Everyone loves the Marauder's Era!

There it is. Piece of shit. 

This is kinda of a teaser, I guess, since this book won't be published for a while. Here's the description if you're interested:

Avery Elizabeth Nott belongs to one of the highest ranking families in Britain. The Notts. As members of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, they are expert to keep they're line pure by marrying those with only the purest blood.

Sirius Orion Black III belongs to the Black family, one of the oldest and most pure families. Much like the Notts, marriage between pure-bloods is necessary for the survival of their family.

Sirius and Avery argue about damn near everything. They do agree on one thing though: they cannot marry each other, no matter how much their families demand it.

{Includes some strong language. My characters have no filter whatsoever 😉}

So that's project number one...

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

So I know. The only reason you read this book is because you thought it was called Riddle's Nose. Well...

You can expect a new story very soon 😈

~Nandi🖤 (@Queen_Of_Memessss)