HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ASDGHJKL

The time Cassiopeia learned what it was like to be a fangirl:

I was never that big into reading, until I came across something amazing. 

The Hobbit.

I'm not a nerd, okay, I'm a fabulous unicorn, get it straight. I just so happen to enjoy...nerd-like things. Okay?

The Hobbit was something I found by accident. It was in the middle of the street in a small wizarding town that Mum only went to to 'handle business'. Otherwise, she would tell us to steer clear of that neighbourhood, since they were 'Muggle lovers."

When I found the book, I had every intention on throwing it away since J.R.R Tolkien was a Muggle, but some how the book ended up in my pocket and some how I ended up reading it in bed with the lights off so Mum wouldn't find out. Weird, right?

I don't know what it was.  Maybe the magical creatures in the book made me happy. Maybe the lack of hate for wizards made me love this Muggle story. Maybe it was Gandalf's beard. Yeah, probably the beard. I wonder if he and Dumbledore are brothers? Plot twist.

Anyways, I fell into the hole of The Hobbit. I've started writing stories about some of the characters too. You know, that should be a genre. Fans writing stories about characters. Fan...hm...fan stories? Nah, that's trashy. Fan...fan-fun-time? That sounds weird. Oh! Fanfiction! Yeah! That should be a thing.

I'm not crazy. It's not my fault I cry when a fictional character dies. It's the author's fault. You know, when an author kills off a character, it's like they're murdering their own child. That's just sick.

(*scoffs* puh-lease I've never done that. Of course not.)

Tom thinks I'm crazy when I'm rereading The Hobbit (again) and scream and cry as if I didn't know what was going to happen.  Honestly, he needs to accept it and move on. He put a ring on my finger so he'll have to deal with my weirdness for life.  That's called commitment.

In conclusion, I don't think I'll be leaving my room for a month since I'm dedicating my life to my new favourite thing, Gand-I mean, The Hobbit.
....

Oh, don't act like you don't have a crush on him. He's got an epic beard!

•••

It's almost two A.M.

Honestly, I don't know what this chapter was, but I was just like:

"Wait. The Hobbit came out in like 1930 something. I know Cassie would HAVE to be a fan.

So I made her a fan.

I don't fucking know, I'm delirious, okay?!

Also, I'm not going to remember posting this in the morning, so...yeah. 

~Nandi🖤
(Queen_Of_Memessss)