Unexpected

I guess you can say that this chapter is really unexpected. The time skip is very large because the rest of the school year can be explained by this small author's note. Tom finally fully admitted his feelings for Cassiopeia. If you want to read that part, I'll make some filler chapters at the end. There are only two real chapters left in this story. I didn't feel like making hundreds of useless chapters, so I'll just do this. At first, I was going to write loads of chapters, but they would probably be really rushed and even more shitty than this story. Anyway, Tom was jealous when he found out that Abraxas was probably going to marry Cassiopeia. He grandly said, "Marry me," with a diamond ring in his hand and a box of Chocolate Frogs. They were married before Seventh Year was over. Tom's brain cells finally multiply and he realises that she'll love him if he quits being such an evil dickhead. So no more murders.  Only two horcruxes, and happiness! Yay!

Today's song...Supermarket Flowers- Ed Sheeran 😭

"Tom?! Where the bloody hell are you!?" shouts a very angry Cassiopeia Riddle.

She jumps down the stairs two at a time to see her husband, who has barely aged a day, and smiles.

"Tom? Where on earth are you going?"

Tom looks at his wife lovingly. He hopes that one day a little boy or girl they will have will get his mother's midnight black hair and beautiful grey eyes. "I'm off, love," he says, going over and kissing her pink lips gently.

Cassiopeia pouts. "You're always leaving me! I can't be left alone, I'm very unstable, you know!"

"Yes, I know, sweetheart."

Looking up at him through her lashes, she says, "You do know what today is, don't you?"

The day, of course, is October 31, 1981, otherwise known as their 38th weeding anniversary.

Tom smiles, "Of course I do. I'll be back before dinner," he promises, "I'll take you somewhere special."

Cassiopeia squeals with happiness. One week ago, she got him the best present. Usually it's something stupid, but this year the present will really knock his socks off.

"I love you!" she says as he opens the door.

"I love you too," he answers. Just like the first time and every other time he says it, he means it, more than anything he's ever said.

Cassiopeia settles down on the couch when she hears the door close. Since she has stopped working, her mother has told her that she needs to be a housewife. Like always, Cassiopeia only nodded her head and said, "Of course, Mum," even though none of the words really got through her head.

Only a few hours later, she crosses another thing off her to do list. So far, she's taken a nap, successfully turned the dog into a flying dog, and didn't cry at yet another Disney movie.

Feeling quite proud of herself, she goes up to her room and prepares for her and Tom's anniversary. She picks out a white dress and black flats, then puts on a little bit of makeup that really doesn't change her appearance because she's not really sure how makeup works in the first place so now her face is just kinda sticky.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she assumes that she looks presentable for the public and sort of just rolls with it.

By now, dinner is still hours away, but Cassiopeia decides to put Tom's present in place. Once she's done, she decides that maybe the dog isn't comfortable with his new wings. Right as she is about to remove them and give him fairy wings instead, the doorbell rings, making her tear her gaze off the flying husky and onto the door. She skips over, humming to 'E'rybody Wants to be a Cat' merrily.