H̦̟̉̑ͨ̓̚͟I̺̞̼͍̥̰ͧ̂̈́́̀

Today's song...Dan's Diss Track [Roast Yourself Challenge]

(Fuck off, it's definitely a real song)

Hi there.

I'm Queen_Of_Memessss...well, Nandi, technically, but no one knows how to properly pronounce my name, so we'll just stick to @Queen_Of_Memessss.

Actually, no. We'll try it. It's NANdi. Like, non-dy. Yes, I know the English language is confusing and has some weird 'a' sounds, but I know you can do it.

...

Okay, if you haven't got it by now, just...don't try anymore, you're scaring the children.

Completely off-topic note: My name means sweet or kind, which is pretty true. I'm like a little angel...

So. Why am I writing this instead of the story? I dunno. It's just something I feel like doing right now.

I guess what I want to say is that I know the story is going really fast and it's not that accurate, but it's supposed to be this way, I promise.

I was sort of going for a stupid story with no real connection to the actual one. I guess that's why it's called a 'fan fiction' though.

Tom was supposed to kill Myrtle in his Fifth Year and then killed his family in the summer after his Sixth Year. I was going to do that, but I was like, "Nah, fuck it. I'll just do this."

So, yeah. Every time I attempt to write a sirius story with an accurate plot line, it kind of ends up like this. And if you don't like it, you can go....lick a duck.

~@Queen_Of_Memessss
Friday, June 23 2017

~@Queen_Of_Memessss Friday, June 23 2017